Class of 2018 - SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland

We do not have a better chance of landing Tucker than Ayala. Just not true. I hope we get both. Something really strange would have to happen for us not to get Ayala.

Yes and this is why folks need to calm down. Kids visit other places, kids say all sorts of things. We are in a good spot with both but Ayala is going to be Orange. The Cuse staff has done the work, the Cuse staff has prioritized him and not gone chasing like have the posters here would like them too. Relax Cuse fans we will end up with a top tier recruiting class just like always. Jimmy is not messing around.

Trust the process

Yeah i'm probably a little too optimistic. But I think Battle and TT will take massive steps forwards this year. I like Brissett a lot, I think Moyer/Sidbie will be solid contirbutors as well. I haven't given up on Frank Howard yet.

I know, I'm an idiot lol

So best case scenario on every guy that's going to play? Would love that but not likely.

We do not have a better chance of landing Tucker than Ayala. Just not true. I hope we get both. Something really strange would have to happen for us not to get Ayala.

What are you basing this opinion on? Ayala might not even reclassify. If he waits until 2018 any number of schools could become involved. What makes you so confident?

Thanks. I hope he's right, just feeling like Quade 2.0. Was hoping for a bit more reassurance.
I think this is different than the Quade situation. I trust Dasher on this and have heard similar positive thing regarding Ayala in recent weeks. Hopefully everything is wrapped up by the end of the month.

Last edited:

I would love to get Eric Ayala but my opinion is he wants to keep on improving his stock and get even bigger schools. If Tucker comes I think we will have a better chance of landing Ayala.

Say what you want about Miami, but they out recruiting us right now :vomit:.

Say what you want about Miami, but they out recruiting us right now :vomit:.

Why would Ayala go to Miami for 2017? They are loaded in the backcourt with Newton, Brown. Walker and also have the niche Syracuse killer Vasiljevic

Can't blame the kid for looking at all his options. Even if he is leaning 'Cuse, he has every right to hear everyone else out if he wants. You only go through this process once, gotta enjoy it and not settle. This is why we see so many kids decommit nowadays - they rush to verbal to a school then get second thoughts because they didn't take their time to go through the whole process

Why would Ayala go to Miami for 2017? They are loaded in the backcourt with Newton, Brown. Walker and also have the niche Syracuse killer Vasiljevic

Chris Lykes too hes gonna be a very good pg who stays 4 years prob

I would love to get Eric Ayala but my opinion is he wants to keep on improving his stock and get even bigger schools. If Tucker comes I think we will have a better chance of landing Ayala.
You're the bag guy right? Any info on bags with these guys?

Unbelievable they couldn't guard that guy...again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom