Class of 2024 - SG Ian Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG Ian Jackson (NY) Offered

Kentucky
Kentucky has a Duke 2018 level 2023 class, if Cal can’t turn that team into a national championship competitor then I don’t know what Kentucky fans are going to do… Ian might be playing for a different coach in 2024… probably not but they are still restless even after the Tenn win

It’s either gonna be Kentucky or UNC. I’ll say UNC just because he’s going to announce his decision right after taking a visit there.

Wasn't that impressed with him. Maybe just that game was bad but yeesh
It was one game. But I hear ya. With Cadeau and Jackson headed to UNC, unless they both reclassify, can't see how Boogie ends up in Chapel Hill. That's good for SU. What's bad for SU is that Boogie has like 30 offers.

Kentucky will now put the full court press on. Calipari was at his game yesterday. No one from SU was there.

Well, they were traveling to Miami for a Syracuse game, so I think that’s excuseable.
I’m sure there’s flights out of NYC to Miami. I believe there was no practice on Sunday. An assistant coach could easily go to the game and get to Miami. Furthermore, the head coach could do the same thing.

He was at Hoophall right? Springfield, MA is an hour outside of Boston but point stands because they could have gone see Boogie at same event.

I’m sure there’s flights out of NYC to Miami. I believe there was no practice on Sunday. An assistant coach could easily go to the game and get to Miami. Furthermore, the head coach could do the same thing.
They fly the day before the game. Is one of one recruit’s games more important than traveling with the team for a critical game? Lots if opportunities to see him play. I guarantee you Cal won’t be Va at every one of them.

Cardinal Hayes HS in the Bronx is practically our own backyard so to not even be in it for this kid is really disappointing. Notice the thing a lot of kids say that won them over was their relationship with the head coach. We don't have that as JB delegates it all to his assistants. Which he didn't do when he was a lot younger and hungrier and was bringing in top talent. We are still in it for his teammate Moore (a 4 star guard) so hopefully we have a chance there.

It was one game. But I hear ya. With Cadeau and Jackson headed to UNC, unless they both reclassify, can't see how Boogie ends up in Chapel Hill. That's good for SU. What's bad for SU is that Boogie has like 30 offers.
Simeon Wilcher is also there. I don’t see him leaving after one year, so this also helps us with Boogie.

Does this happen often where a coach is openly trying to flip a player already committed to another school? Doesn't seem appropriate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom