Class of 2024 - SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered

Well, of course, what I mean? I guess I'll use this analogy that Kentucky's coach has a better overall run As a headcoach then JB and I say it is. And everybody should know that this is not just black & white. You can't say oh, hes all a famous or hes number 2 and wins, so that's not true. No, that's there's a lot slot more tours than that. And I just, I'm pretty sure that among his peers and players around who have played for him and have not just no, have counted, encountered or play It again or coach. Would say the same thing.

I mean, I would say, and I've always thought this for a long time. Or at least you know, for what? For a long time, I'll go with that. JB was his own worst enemy in some ways because of. His lack of flexibility in his style the way he coached. I mean, he thought it was his way. And everyone else must be stupid. That's the way it came off to me. Maybe not exactly it owes words, but close enough. You gets point, and that's why. I think that they're just not going to just drop Hem at Kentucky unless they know they had somebody better. I'll meet taking a chance. I mean, they know because I mean, for the most part.
I can't believe I forgot to get the guy's name. But Kentucky's coach, he has been very, very consistent Besides last season and still he brings in the best class in the nation so far so.
Well said.

Well, of course, what I mean? I guess I'll use this analogy that Kentucky's coach has a better overall run As a headcoach then JB and I say it is. And everybody should know that this is not just black & white. You can't say oh, hes all a famous or hes number 2 and wins, so that's not true. No, that's there's a lot slot more tours than that. And I just, I'm pretty sure that among his peers and players around who have played for him and have not just no, have counted, encountered or play It again or coach. Would say the same thing.

I mean, I would say, and I've always thought this for a long time. Or at least you know, for what? For a long time, I'll go with that. JB was his own worst enemy in some ways because of. His lack of flexibility in his style the way he coached. I mean, he thought it was his way. And everyone else must be stupid. That's the way it came off to me. Maybe not exactly it owes words, but close enough. You gets point, and that's why. I think that they're just not going to just drop Hem at Kentucky unless they know they had somebody better. I'll meet taking a chance. I mean, they know because I mean, for the most part.
I can't believe I forgot to get the guy's name. But Kentucky's coach, he has been very, very consistent Besides last season and still he brings in the best class in the nation so far so.
Reading your stream of consciousness typo ridden posts hurts my brain. Could you at least edit them if you have to use your voice to text?

:confused::confused::confused:

The Game GIF by Paramount+

I’m telling you right now don’t trust that. Cuse is at the top of the list trust me. It may not be first but it’s not further than 2nd I can tell ya
Is Kansas the other frontrunner?

Yeah, SU not being listed as "warm" on 247 S, to me, doesn't mean much. Have to think SU is near the top of the list, with other big contenders being Kansas (OV soon), LSU (OV soon), Miami (OV likely soon), Villanova (recently did an unofficial), etc. He did OV to Temple last year and it's a hometown team...

Yeah, SU not being listed as "warm" on 247 S, to me, doesn't mean much. Have to think SU is near the top of the list, with other big contenders being Kansas (OV soon), LSU (OV soon), Miami (OV likely soon), Villanova (recently did an unofficial), etc. He did OV to Temple last year and it's a hometown team...
I have no inside knowledge, but I can’t see him ending up at LSU or Miami.

I have no inside knowledge, but I can’t see him ending up at LSU or Miami.
I, too, don't have any inside intel here, but Miami has been on Jalil for a long, long time. I believe the full staff flew up recently to see him, not sure if it was at the NBPA top 100 camp or Pangos (or both). Could see it coming down to SU and Kansas, though.

I, too, don't have any inside intel here, but Miami has been on Jalil for a long, long time. I believe the full staff flew up recently to see him, not sure if it was at the NBPA top 100 camp or Pangos (or both). Could see it coming down to SU and Kansas, though.
Yup, Miami will deff be in it to the end

NIL may loom large here in his final decision considering his new bump in the rankings. But this kid wants to win more than anything but we will see what happens when someone gives him a mill
Think weve got the NIL to be competitive here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom