Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Next thing you’ll want to know his source!! ( ;) )
Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

If Red can’t close this one it’ll give serious alarm bells in regards to how he can recruit as a HC

His first class out of High School has the highest rated player in years. I think the highschool recruiting is looking great thus far under Red! Obviously we need a bigger sample size but so far so good.

Swipe for some Kiyan highlights from the Aces exhibition game last night... along with some 'intense' defense from the rest. More like matador D...
Wow. That’s embarrassing. What is the point…. Not understanding how anyone could be entertained by such an “exhibition.”

Obviously wouod be good to sign a legacy recruit like this. I wouldn’t be surprised or disappointed with him if he chose to walk his own path, though. If he doesn’t come, no fault of Red’s should be attributed. The Carmelo weight is not insignificant. This kid is probably recognizing the effects with Bronny James.

Any sense he’s still growing?

If Red can’t close this one it’ll give serious alarm bells in regards to how he can recruit as a HC
Some just gonna hate no matter what, after all it is the kid's choice right? Tough landscape. Please donate to Orange United

Swipe for some Kiyan highlights from the Aces exhibition game last night... along with some 'intense' defense from the rest. More like matador D...

Was this Team Melo vs the Fighting Traffic Cones?

Ba gawd!!
I’ve seen folding chairs play better D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom