Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the links King Tee. Love to see that once again Malachi shoots lights out in a championship game. I say 27pts is 5 star worthy no?;)
Crazy how much heat his coach says Malachi gets despite putting up good numbers this season. He said after Malachi had 18pts and 17rbs that people were saying that he isn't that good lol like really? give me somebody on the SU roster right now that could give us 18 and 17.

5-Star recruits should be averaging 50 per. Nothing less will be tolerated.

Just a shame we have to wait till 2015 to see him in Orange. Hopefully we can develop BJ to be a shooter next year, because we can't count on just one perimeter player. Team looks like they could use a little spark off the bench. Granted, grant was supposed to be that guy until injuries this year. Let's hope Lydon and Malachi have a post presence when their time comes.

http://www..com/apps/pbcsi.dll/storyimage/TT/20140306/SPORTS/140309805/AR/0/AR-140309805.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

"Malachi Richardson converted a three-point play for the Iron Mikes’ first points of the closing quarter"

"Arirguzoh’s numbers (four points, six rebounds and two blocked shots) may pale in comparison to teammates like Richardson (21 points, four 3-pointers0"

Richmond Arirguzoh's defense fuels TCA comeback

Crusader upset bid falls short

Last edited:
14439390-mmmain.jpg

Malachi Richardson and Trenton Catholic face familiar powerhouse ...

I know it has probably been said before in this thread, but this kid makes everything seem so effortless. He didn't even seem to be trying half the time yet he was just straight killing it!!

Malachi Richardson, 6-5, SG, Team Final
The best player for the EYBL’s best team was Malachi Richardson. The Syracuse recruit paced his team to a 14-2 record while showing some major improvement in his game. He was more explosive off of the bounce, defended multiple positions, and drilled three-pointers at ease. Ranked in the 20s by most scouting services, expect Malachi to shoot up the rankings if he continues killing at the rate that he was in Minneapolis.

http://www.slamonline.com/college-hs/high-school/top-seniors-2014-nike-eybl/

Malachi Richardson, 6-5, SG, Team Final
The best player for the EYBL’s best team was Malachi Richardson. The Syracuse recruit paced his team to a 14-2 record while showing some major improvement in his game. He was more explosive off of the bounce, defended multiple positions, and drilled three-pointers at ease. Ranked in the 20s by most scouting services, expect Malachi to shoot up the rankings if he continues killing at the rate that he was in Minneapolis.

http://www.slamonline.com/college-hs/high-school/top-seniors-2014-nike-eybl/
Like I said before, it would be a crime if this kid doesn't make the burger game. But after the Ennis snub nothing will surprise me.

Like I said before, it would be a crime if this kid doesn't make the burger game. But after the Ennis snub nothing will surprise me.
Arguably our highest rated guard recruit since Flynn.

Agree. Absolute crime. Just noticed that Malachi vid you posted recently (EYBL) halfway during it, he busted the Cheick up convincingly a few times. And one!

Don't you have to be a US citizen? Did Ennis have dual citizenship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom