Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trenton gets too far behind of Allentown Central Catholic, end up losing by 21.
Malachi continues to make up for his late start, leading the way for Trenton Catholic with 19 points.

Not sure what to expect of this Trenton team, but RC would have been rolling right now with Malachi, with or without Briscoe.

Malachi puts up 22 points as Trenton Catholic falls to St. Benedict's.
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/1877356/
Hey Tee, the player that led St. Benedict's in scoring Trevon Duval, is a Delaware youngin in the 2017 class to keep an eye on in the future. Seems like Malachi will get his points this season, but it's safe to say when it comes to wins and loses that Trenton Catholic is a downgrade from RC.

Hey Tee, the player that led St. Benedict's in scoring Trevon Duval, is a Delaware youngin in the 2017 class to keep an eye on in the future. Seems like Malachi will get his points this season, but it's safe to say when it comes to wins and loses that Trenton Catholic is a downgrade from RC.

And like you know anything about recruiting... Pfft.

wink.jpg

January 5th ‏@TheLifeOfMali2324m
Can't wait for this cuse Miami game Saturday ! Hope my brova @ClutchREED_5 like the snow all love tho bro

Looks like Malachi will be at the Dome this Saturday.
I have posted this before, but Wayne Morgan told a friend of mine that Mike Hopkins was the blackest white guy he knew. He is the Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass of our Titans.

Capt. Tuttle said:
I have posted this before, but Wayne Morgan told a friend of mine that Mike Hopkins was the blackest white guy he knew. He is the Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass of our Titans.

Well, he is from the mean streets of Laguna Hills.

Thanks, brother. They always post St Benny's games, so I will check him out. Right now, of the games fios shows, one has been scouted live by iommi already, and the RC game wasn't a great outing for Silva. Have no fear, more good games to come I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom