Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gillon
Battle
White
Roberson

...all start for sure. Lydon would get my vote to be the fifth, but it will likely be Coleman as the token starter. I don't envision him benching Roberson, even though Lydon is better.

Can't believe I'm typing that...

this is a reply from my georgetown friend after letting him know the news "
[7/8/16, 2:44:20 PM] Reps Direct: that guys stinks
[7/8/16, 2:44:28 PM] Reps Direct: ive followed him since high school
[7/8/16, 2:44:38 PM] Reps Direct: he wouldn't be on his 3rd team if he was good"

Gillon
Battle
White
Roberson

...all start for sure. Lydon would get my vote to be the fifth, but it will likely be Coleman as the token starter. I don't envision him benching Roberson, even though Lydon is better.

nope, one or the other of Gillon/White will not be a starter.

Gillon
Battle
White
Roberson

Will be interesting to see who has the better all around game/brings more to the table- TR or AW, could be tough call. But JB probably has a LOT of tough calls next year.

Gillon
Battle
White
Roberson

Jb recently alluded to Lydon leaving after this season. I don't think he sits for Robey or Coleman. I know you mean just as a starter but I think Lydon is our best player and your best player usually starts.

[7/8/16, 2:44:38 PM] Reps Direct: he wouldn't be on his 3rd team if he was good"
Why do you have a hoya friend?

I can't get past the notion that you have a "Georgetown friend."

Gillon
Battle
White
Roberson

I simply cannot imagine 2 of Roberson, Coleman and Cukwu starting over Lydon. Think about that. TWO OF THOSE THREE. I can't see it.

It's a numbers game, which has changed since Gillon committed

We're not going to start a backcourt consisting of a freshman combo guard and a guy who is a great shooter but averaged 0.5 assists per game last year. If we do, it'll change fast, like in 1989-90 when we started out with Stevie Thompson/Billy Owens bringing the ball up and ended up with Michael Edwards starting.

Boeheim doesn't normally bench returning starters, but his comment that he wouldn't have even played Roberson if he had any other option makes me think Boeheim sees an asterisk next to Roberson as a returning starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom