Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 166 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

3.gif
Jordan Tucker to GTECH

GA Tech was very much a player. You guys are going to be very good next year. I've been talking up Lammers on this board all year. Will be first team All-ACC and an All-American candidate.

We are going to need one of the pups to spread the floor. We have needed shooters for about 12 years now

GA Tech was very much a player. You guys are going to be very good next year. I've been talking up Lammers on this board all year. Will be first team All-ACC and an All-American candidate.
And not only is Lammers a great player that has given us fits, he's an intelligent kid (I believe ME major) and a genuine student athlete. Nothing but respect for him.

Had to take a peak at Duke board. Man they are so arrogant and sure they're getting Tucker based on the fact "they offered". To them it's automatic. No mention of Cuse even being a factor or mention of Cuse at all.

Man That makes me want Tucker even more to shove in their face now and on the court next year. Would love to set precedent for future recruiting wins over Duke. Screw Duke!

Had to take a peak at Duke board. Man they are so arrogant and sure they're getting Tucker based on the fact "they offered". To them it's automatic. No mention of Cuse even being a factor or mention of Cuse at all.

Man That makes me want Tucker even more to shove in their face now and on the court next year. Would love to set precedent for future recruiting wins over Duke. Screw Duke!

You should've seen those nerds on twitter. "Come to Duke and win a championship, don't go to that NIT team." "Yeah, you beat us and your fans went crazy because it was your super bowl". "91, 92, 01, 10, 15 vs. 03"

Really pissed me off all over again about 2010. We were better than them that season but AO got hurt. Our 2012 team was also better than both their 2010 and 2015 teams. Our stroke of bad luck right before the tourney in '10 and '12 was just unbelievable. We could easily have 3, and 2 this decade.

You should've seen those nerds on twitter. "Come to Duke and win a championship, don't go to that NIT team." "Yeah, you beat us and your fans went crazy because it was your super bowl". "91, 92, 01, 10, 15 vs. 03"

Really pissed me off all over again about 2010. We were better than them that season but AO got hurt. Our 2012 team was also better than both their 2010 and 2015 teams. Our stroke of bad luck right before the tourney in '10 and '12 was just unbelievable. We could easily have 3, and 2 this decade.

Totally agree. Their sense of entitlement needs to be squashed. Boeheim has the recruiting reins back in his hands and is on a mission to close out his glorious career triumphantly and no one better get in his way. Coach K s late offer to major Cuse target last minute means "its on!". No more patty cake between the two.

I did laugh at your poster who said "he was never going to GT"

Easy to say AFTER the announcement.

He was also never going to UCLA. Or the other 350 schools he isn't going to commit to.
lol ok - first, I said it before he made it publicly known gt was out of the picture... once JB made the trip down there last month to get us back involved he was never going to gt - how's that?

and btw you do a great job coming on here acting all respectful and then talking utter sh__ on your board about us here

lol ok - first, I said it before he made it publicly known gt was out of the picture... once JB made the trip down there last month to get us back involved he was never going to gt - how's that?

and btw you do a great job coming on here acting all respectful and then talking utter sh__ on your board about us here

Yeah I cherry pick some of the more amusing stuff from the board. I'm sure you guys do the same. We have some delusional people as well

Noon and it's quite possible he will tweet it from an EYBL (AAU) event. Not sure Tucker will be there but it would make sense.

Either way, noon. And our very own jordville will be there.

I am here watching the Rens play now. No Tucker in sight... yet. Kofi is a beast!

Simi is playing right behind me. Monster too!

City Rocks play in an hour.

Yeah I cherry pick some of the more amusing stuff from the board. I'm sure you guys do the same. We have some delusional people as well
Thats so true. Some of the stuff people post on forums makes me cringe...both here and elsewhere.

I strangely feel like Tucker is going to pick Syracuse.

If he wants PT he gets it here and if he wants to go to the NBA soon it's at Syracuse over being a rotation player.

If he wants the bigger name it's Duke.

Tucker and Thorpe we are good.

2010 was a slam dunk :(