Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 167 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

I strangely feel like Tucker is going to pick Syracuse.

If he wants PT he gets it here and if he wants to go to the NBA soon it's at Syracuse over being a rotation player.

If he wants the bigger name it's Duke.

Tucker and Thorpe we are good.
I don't think it will be Thorpe. The staff loves Marek. They think he will be a star. Only room for one.

2010 was a slam dunk :(

Agreed. That team had perfect balance and chemistry. 7 guys that combined had every needed skill covered, and could play together in multiple combinations where we were never missing anything. And all 7 guys played well all year.

Well at the beginning of the week when Duke offered I thought we had no shot but after talking to a couple people yesterday and today, I honestly think we might be the favorites. It's really close but I would not be shocked if he picked Cuse and I would not be shocked if he picked Duke.
Yes. This has been the craziest year of recruiting ever.

I don't think it will be Thorpe. The staff loves Marek. They think he will be a star. Only room for one.
Taking the Euro and Hughes basically sacrifices depth for next year.

The Euro won't stay 4 years. The fact is next year we will have 10 players eligible if he comes. I hope he can play next year.

Thorpe next year would help more than Dolezaj.

Taking the Euro and Hughes basically sacrifices depth for next year.

The Euro won't stay 4 years. The fact is next year we will have 10 players eligible if he comes. I hope he can play next year.

Thorpe next year would help more than Dolezaj.
That Thorpe would help more next year is a given.

Hope we land tuck but that means we won't have an ACC point guard next year. Still don't understand why Thorpe would be out of the picture because we land someone who plays the 2/3.

There is still a way to land Thorpe but apparently we aren't going down that road.

Feeling very optimistic

IMG_3414.GIF

I think Hughes committing pushed it over the edge for Tucker. He wanted to commit here Duke came calling... made the decision hard but once Hughes committed it made the decision easier

Agreed. That team had perfect balance and chemistry. 7 guys that combined had every needed skill covered, and could play together in multiple combinations where we were never missing anything. And all 7 guys played well all year.
And unlike most Cuse teams... they had the killer instinct. Best collective team we have ever had imo

Only room for 1 if we get Tucker? If we don't get Tucker could we go after both?