Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

I thought the rule was you couldn't be on the field or court in a uni - but had to be in a designated area (usually a locker room).

We're Syracuse. We have no SF. This kid is a SF. We want this kid. He's from NY. He'll likely play 35 mpg here, and we've never once in my entire life not been a factor(20 wins, .500 league with multiple great wins and just missing the dance is the WORST it ever gets). All logic would say that this should be a go. I'm not worried about it.

Alright guys, first time long time. Perhaps some of you saw JT's instagram story getting his haircut in town. I am friends with the kid who cut his hair so I texted him.

My friend said that JT said he is "leaning Cuse but still is visiting Oregon." Interesting he didn't mention GT.

Perhaps this all means nothing but thought I would share.

He came to Syracuse to get his hair cut? God I hope we do better than that for a recruit on a visit....did we have him check out the local dentists too?

He came to Syracuse to get his hair cut? God I hope we do better than that for a recruit on a visit...did we have him check out the local dentists too?

Would you get your haircut in a city that you didn't plan on spending any more time in? If I was going to live somewhere, those are the kinds of spots I'd be checking out. I say this is a good sign. Barbers are a repeat customer business.

Let's hope he also went here too -
upload_2017-4-9_18-13-21.jpeg

Would you get your haircut in a city that you didn't plan on spending any more time in? If I was going to live somewhere, those are the kinds of spots I'd be checking out. I say this is a good sign. Barbers are a repeat customer business.

Really? I'd assume I'll find a place to get my haircut when I get there. To me it says.....I was really really bored, so I went and got my haircut. I don't know may be the younger generation enjoys a good hair cut, like I enjoy a good meal.

Really? I'd assume I'll find a place to get my haircut when I get there. To me it says...I was really really bored, so I went and got my haircut. I don't know may be the younger generation enjoys a good hair cut, like I enjoy a good meal.

We could always just pull out all the stops and do what Louisville does?? Ehh yea maybe we shouldn't do that lol

Wow man. Just passing along what I was told. This is also the same barber that cuts most of the players on the team. Definitely a good sign imo.

Roberson was there and a bunch of football players were there getting cuts too..not sure if he was actually with robey or not but that was just going off the vids I watched

I think it'll be crazy if he goes to Oregon. Either go across country to play 15 minutes a game behind upperclassmen or go to SU and play 30+ minutes a game and your family can watch. If it's GTech, fine, but Oregon makes no sense.