Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Not sure why anyone would dream of playing in what appears to be a high school gym by comparison to this palace.

But if he'd rather remain a boy as opposed to becoming a man...meh, to each their own.

Cameron_Indoor_Stadium_interior.jpg

ncb_homecourt_09.jpg

Not sure why anyone would dream of playing in what appears to be a high school gym by comparison to this palace.

But if he'd rather remain a boy as opposed to becoming a man...meh, to each their own.

ncb_homecourt_09.jpg
I completely agree! I'd love to have the talent to play for Syracuse lol

No, I was just wondering. How do you know Duke is his dream school?
He's said that to some players I believe. I'd need to ask my source. I was truly working/concentrating on the AW situation.

He's said that to some players I believe. I'd need to ask my source. I was truly working/concentrating on the AW situation.
That's cool. I guess kids talk and sometimes say things out of turn, but it would be foolish for him to talk to SU players about Duke being their "dream school".

That's cool. I guess kids talk and sometimes say things out of turn, but it would be foolish for him to talk to SU players about Duke being their "dream school".
No, no not SU players...

No, other Syracuse recruits. You know where the ignore button is.
I would urge your source to be very careful, because if she is in contact with other recruits on a consistent basis and is given information, even confidentially, and she doesn't pass it along to the staff, because it is confidential, and then it gets exposed here, and I can really write a run-on sentence. But anyway, her role seems pretty significant if she is talking directly to recruits and you should be very careful.

I would urge your source to be very careful, because if she is in contact with other recruits on a consistent basis and is given information, even confidentially, and she doesn't pass it along to the staff, because it is confidential, and then it gets exposed here, and I can really write a run-on sentence. But anyway, her role seems pretty significant if she is talking directly to recruits and you should be very careful.
Agreed plus I wouldn't put in there - she. Leave it generic as much as possible.