Shafer on ESPN Car Wash Monday 7/27 | Syracusefan.com

Shafer on ESPN Car Wash Monday 7/27

djorange1989

Living Legend
I am too lazy to post the link but Cuse.Com has the schedule. Always good seeing HCSS getting some national time

Thanks Moon I am out running errands or I would have been less lazy ;)

Shafer's "Car Wash" Schedule (Subject to Change)11:25 a.m. Sportscenter Extras
11:40 a.m. ESPN Front Row
12:00 p.m. Interview with Adam Rittenberg
12:10 p.m. Interview with Travis Haney
12:20 p.m. Interview with Holly Anderson
12:30 p.m. Interview with Andrea Adelson
12:40 p.m. ESPN Images
1:00 p.m. ESPN Digital interview with Chris Low
1:30 p.m. Interview with Joe Schad
1:45 p.m. Interview with Brett McMurphy
2:20 p.m. SCEU
2:50 p.m. Championship Drive Podcast
3:20 p.m. Sportscenter (live) | Watch

At work, unable to watch. Hope some of you guys can keep this thread updated on his comments and interviews. Thanks in advance.

I know you're younger than I am ... how is it that you come up with all this old school music? ;)
My parents. They had a box set of Billboard Top 10s from between something like 1965-1980 or something that I listened to constantly. Plus, tons of Motown and other assorted CDs (Doobies, Zeppelin, Stones, Beatles, CCR, Moody Blues, Temptations, Bill Withers, Al Green, etc).

My parents. They had a box set of Billboard Top 10s from between something like 1965-1980 or something that I listened to constantly. Plus, tons of Motown and other assorted CDs (Doobies, Zeppelin, Stones, Beatles, CCR, Moody Blues, Temptations, Bill Withers, Al Green, etc).
Any Alice Cooper?

When is the AAC carwash?
The AAC car wash will be Sunday August 9th at the Mansfield Fire Department, 879 Stafford Rd, Storrs, CT. Car Washes are only $10. Have your car washed by one of the AAC's fine coaches with proceeds going toward new uniforms for the participating teams. There will also be a bake sale, so bring your appetites.

Harsh. lol (but Al Green is awesome)

Come on now there are only so many different things you can do with a polo. They have to sell to the mass market, it just so happens that two schools today had similar color schemes.

It's the same exact shirt, trim and all.

I suspect that Auburn has the same one as well.

Yep, and I suspect that Nike has a hundred schools using that same design, just with differing color schemes.

It's called "mass market" for a reason.

Yep, and I suspect that Nike has a hundred schools using that same design, just with differing color schemes.

It's called "mass market" for a reason.
You would have to think that they have the same shirt but with the colors reversed. If so, the coaches should have talked beforehand. Syracuse really should be wearing a predominantly orange shirt anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom