Shafer on ESPN Car Wash Monday 7/27 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shafer on ESPN Car Wash Monday 7/27

You would have to think that they have the same shirt but with the colors reversed. If so, the coaches should have talked beforehand. Syracuse really should be wearing a predominantly orange shirt anyway.

They did talk beforehand. Then they waited to see who would hang up first. ;)

You would have to think that they have the same shirt but with the colors reversed. If so, the coaches should have talked beforehand. Syracuse really should be wearing a predominantly orange shirt anyway.

It's...just...really no big deal.

It's...just...really no big deal.
I agree, I don't really care, but from a marketing standpoint, you would think that Nike would want to have as many color combinations represented as possible.

Yep, and I suspect that Nike has a hundred schools using that same design, just with differing color schemes.

It's called "mass market" for a reason.
Yep. Just like Adidas uses the same designs for its polos, UA uses the same for its polos, etc. My college is an Adidas school and I'm wearing the exact same design that Louisville coaches wear on the sidelines.

A company is not going to make 50 or 60 different individual designs. It's just not gonna happen.

Could be worse...

thumb.aspx

Well... how did he do? I assume he assaulted at least 3 people.

Well... how did he do? I assume he assaulted at least 3 people.
He actually shied away from talking about assaulting people.

No, seriously. They asked him who would win in a cage match between he, Clawson, and London, and he said he'd hope those two would take each other out so he would be able to coast to the win (more or less).

Other than that, same old stuff - perfect storm injuries, working on establishing the run, Lester's offense is going to be more dynamic, lots of no names on defense but lots of talent, etc.

Can someone take care of that shine on his considerable forehead? I can now see why he isn't in an orange shirt. The red and orange would clash.
Let's make sure he keeps his job before we start putting make up on him.

Coach Shafer on SportsCenter.
Interviewer: Coach Shafer, have you ever killed a man just to watch him die?
HCSS: Ha ha no...not today, you mean today or ever? But no, definitely not today.

Coach Shafer on SportsCenter.
Interviewer: Coach Shafer, have you ever killed a man just to watch him die?
HCSS: Ha ha no...not today, you mean today or ever? But no, definitely not today.
Could be a metaphor for hiring McF***it to run the offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom