Shafer: "Tim's our offensive coordinator moving forward." | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Shafer: "Tim's our offensive coordinator moving forward."

with hopeful acc schedule close to this:

Rhode Island
@ Florida State
CMU
LSU
BYE Week
@South Florida
@Louisville
Wake Forest
@ NC State
Clemson
@Virginia
Pittsburgh
Boston College

Please no FSU in week 2, and don't we get 2 BYE weeks? We did this year.

shafer gets another year, if he wants to put it on lester, ok

hopefully the next coach is the OC and none of this will matter soon enough
That's the way I see, Shafer has another year. His job is on the line, if he wants to be side by side with Lester so be it. But if/when it fails, he is writing his own ticket out of town

Please no FSU in week 2, and don't we get 2 BYE weeks? We did this year.

Because of the calendar (late Labor Day in September) there is only 1 bye week. 13 Saturdays from Labor Day to the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Saturday after that is ACC Championship game.

I DO hope we play FSU early. Our chances of winning are zippo anyway, might as well play them before their new QB can get his feet too wet.

Because of the calendar (late Labor Day in September) there is only 1 bye week. 13 Saturdays from Labor Day to the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Saturday after that is ACC Championship game.

I DO hope we play FSU early. Our chances of winning are zippo anyway, might as well play them before their new QB can get his feet too wet.

I would rather see the Dome in week 5 when we are 3-1 as opposed to 2-2.

CuseOnly said:

See who in the Dome, FSU? Doubt they are coming back next year.

playing fsu in week 2 also works out as they are likely playing at Clemson in week 3 looking at who already has non conference games that day(everybody but fsu,Clemson, bc and Virginia) Virginia is likely playing a non conference game vs William and Mary that date after opening at ucla and vs nd. Boston College also has 1 non conference game to schedule still id expect it here

so you want another schedule where we play fsu,Clemson and Louisville within a 6 game stretch since if no fsu in week 2 we will be playing those 3 sometime between October 3rd and November 14 unless Louisville is switched to 2nd to last game going forward with pitt moving to earlier