Shirt World | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shirt World

You never write reviews? Weren't you hilariously criticized by our friends on the VCU board for writing a yelp review for McDonalds? Also didn't you state that you never write reviews in your McDonalds review.
The word liar comes to mind.

ok, I have to be honest about Dave at shirt world. I had a VERY hard time finding this winter Nike Syracuse coat. It's online but I sold out fast. I've been waiting for years for Nike to release an official team winter coat so I was frustrated when my size XL was sold out within minutes.

I called mannys, the SU bookstore, and . No luck. All sold out.

Dave had an unopened one in XL unopened from Nike and I paid him to ship it overnight.

Bingo! He comes through. I never write reviews but since Dave was so helpful I just wanted to give him props for helping me out!

Here's a link to the winter coat in case anyone else is interested. It's the official one the football team wears.

Men's Nike Navy Syracuse Orange Sideline Jacket

I think Dave has more if your size isn't in stock.

Were they having a 2 for 1 Sweatshirt sale?

I am 34 years old. From Canada. Have been coming to Syracuse for basketball games since I was 5. Usually 2-3 times a year. Have only had 2 bad experiences in 29 years. Both with Dave. Both times I bought multiple items and he tried to ring through the most expensive item twice and leave the cheapest item off the bill. Glad to hear someone had a positive experience.

He made and gave me an Etan Thomas jersey with the heated on numbers when I was around 13 because he was good friends with my Uncle so I'll always take the time to say hello and walk around the store before usually heading over to Mannys to make a purchase.