Should Cuse honor Coach K during his visit to the Dome? | Syracusefan.com

Should Cuse honor Coach K during his visit to the Dome?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
To put it another way, what are the chances that Duke would honor JB during his last game at Cameron? I'm with Cusefan. Coach K will get plenty of adulation from the media and his home fans.

The best way to honor Coach K is repeating the result of the away game

I really hope that's not the case and we play them tough. One can always hope

I don't know why, but I just don't care if we do or not.

It honestly doesn't matter to me.

If we do, fine. If not, also fine.

I just want them to not interview anyone about it during game play like when they interviewed the ACC commish last game.

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

To put it another way, what are the chances that Duke would honor JB during his last game at Cameron? I'm with Cusefan. Coach K will get plenty of adulation from the media and his home fans.

They absolutely would.

If they knew it was his final game at Cameron.

But how would they know? ;)

Did Duke honor Dean Smith or Roy Williams. Not sure but probably not.

It would be like giving Jeff Bezos an Amazon gift card. He is getting a whole year of the networks fawning over him and probably eating for free at many places for life

After playing on a different playing field the last 20 years partially because of said networks doing recruiting informercials for him all season long.

Just a compilation of our best plays against Duke with some clips of him complaining in press conferences in between should be enough. Gillon's shot, Christmas' block, Elijah hughes full court shot, "diD you sEe thAt plAY aT the eNd?? AmAAAzing" roberson one handed alley oop slam, Grant dunking all over them in OT, Chukwus foul shots...plenty of options!

Just a compilation of our best plays against Duke with some clips of him complaining in press conferences in between should be enough. Gillon's shot, Christmas' block, Elijah hughes full court shot, "diD you sEe thAt plAY aT the eNd?? AmAAAzing" roberson one handed alley oop slam, Grant dunking all over them in OT, Chukwus foul shots...plenty of options!
The 50/50 scramble for the loose ball where the ref had the audacity to not call a foul on Malachi on Duke’s home court is still the best thing I’ve seen in college hoops in the last 10 years.

K should just be glad Pitino isn't still at the Ville. He would have gotten an awkward 10 minute video tribute to Carol.

Give him a large panoramic view of the sold out Carrier Dome with the final overtime score of the first ACC game we played against him. They could add a small picture in the bottom of Christmas blocking Hood.