Should Cuse honor Coach K during his visit to the Dome? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Should Cuse honor Coach K during his visit to the Dome?

Boehiem and Coach K are best friends ... what do you think is gonna happen ...duh

Coach K is bringing his family to the game and for the first time at the Dome. I think that’s a pretty good indication that he’ll be honored at some point and in some way.
Didn't he bring his wife to the 2000 East Regionals? They lost to Florida in the sweet 16 game. IIRC some insiders here said his wife was a real see you next tuesday to the dome staff.

booty GIF

Man, this is a tough crowd. We have the last game between our hall of fame coach and Duke's hall of fame coach and spite is the preferred response? This is the game to celebrate college basketball and the people that created great games for us to enjoy. Let's honor coach K, then beat Duke in his final game against JB. This will be a crowd and game to remember. LGO!!

If it was the last day of the regular season, and we were hosting college game day, and all the guys at the desk are whooping it up, then yes. Because that would be a nice shot in the arm for recruiting, to build up our Duke "rivalry" into something bigger than it currently is.

We could use the publicity. But if it's anything less than that, then no. Like another poster said, we didn't do it for Dean Smith, Bobby Knight, John Thompson, Louie Carneseca, Rollie, all those others with whom we had real rivalries, I don't recall doing anything for them, did we?

If it was the last day of the regular season, and we were hosting college game day, and all the guys at the desk are whooping it up, then yes. Because that would be a nice shot in the arm for recruiting, to build up our Duke "rivalry" into something bigger than it currently is.

We could use the publicity. But if it's anything less than that, then no. Like another poster said, we didn't do it for Dean Smith, Bobby Knight, John Thompson, Louie Carneseca, Rollie, all those others with whom we had real rivalries, I don't recall doing anything for them, did we?
JB only coached vs Dean Smith and Bobby Knight 4 times, John Thompson had a sudden retirement, Rollie went to coach UNLV.

Coach K had tears in his eyes during the ceremony…. As did I, It was great, a great way to honor a great coach and man and competitor…. I really wish they made a custom blazer with the interior lining being a picture of gillions release of the shot a few years ago