Shutup NBADraft.net | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Shutup NBADraft.net

You can say that every year though. What do we do with a returning Dion when we made it to the final four?

We probably lose McCullough and lose Rak.

Next year could be scarier than this year, nobody knows.

Next year could be scary, but if Ennis and Grant had come back we would have been a much different team. Dion's situation was much more clear cut Than Ennis' and Grant's were.

I didn't say that he could get hurt in the d-league, obviously he could, but it wasn't me who said it.If your goal is to earn that one nba contract, then that's fine, it wouldn't be mine, but if that's his, that is fine.

You're right...but that is what I was specifically referring to.

But I don't think his stock would have got much higher by staying either.

You're right...but that is what I was specifically referring to.

But I don't think his stock would have got much higher by staying either.

Why not? You generally make your biggest leap your soph year. He is in the D-league, its not like his stock could be much lower.

Mccullough has been good this year... but what were the scouts missing?

He has lived up to expectations in my mind. Nothing more yet.

This is not to take ANYTHING away from CM - just wondering why the meteoric rise? Why wasn't he considered 1 and done 2 weeks ago?

1 thing I'll want to see him do is elevate his team a la Melo (not saying championship - just saying make everyone better). If not, I'll just view him as I do Donte Greene. Thanks for coming but good luck in the league. Im not going to have a very vested interest in your NBA career. Kind of like 401k... Maybe only 50% vest after 1 year unless you do something special for me.

Mccullough has been good this year... but what were the scouts missing?

He has lived up to expectations in my mind. Nothing more yet.

This is not to take ANYTHING away from CM - just wondering why the meteoric rise? Why wasn't he considered 1 and done 2 weeks ago?

1 thing I'll want to see him do is elevate his team a la Melo (not saying championship - just saying make everyone better). If not, I'll just view him as I do Donte Greene. Thanks for coming but good luck in the league. Im not going to have a very vested interest in your NBA career. Kind of like 401k... Maybe only 50% vest after 1 year unless you do something special for me.

Because his senior year he got dinged a lot for mental stuff like not having enough effort, all that other stuff. He was the #1 or #2 player in the class Junior year let's not forget, no one questions the measurables and athleticism.

if Ennis got hurt in the D league, at least he already has a contract.

And while I inow it's far from any point you're trying to make, how does any Syracuse fan forget that Wallace was a senior in 1996?

1996 was a great year. That season the team was coming off losing 3 starters also. I hope this year is like 1995-96 season! That would be awesome!

"oh, it's been your lifelong dream to play in the NBA? F you. Entertain me for free."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom