Signup for Fine Mess Tailgate for Central Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Signup for Fine Mess Tailgate for Central Michigan

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
We will be having our usual tailgate at the Fine Lot Saturday morning. The chefs will be me, JeremyCuse, TexanMark, CajunCuse and DcCuse.

RedBeansandRice.jpg

Jeremy has the menu in a post just below this one. There will also be plenty of water, soda and a nice assortment of adult beverages.

The cost will be $10...which covers all you can eat and all you can drink.

Note that the chefs are fans too and like to get to the Dome early, so we will be breaking down the grills and putting things away starting about 11:30 AM. So get there relatively early if you want to partake like a pro.

If you plan to attend, please reply to this thread with the number of people you are bringing. I will start.

sutomcat: 3

Thanks...

Last edited:
OK guys quick update on the menu for Saturday:

Hot Dogs
Coneys
Hamburgers
Corn Casserole
Breakfast Egg Rolls with Sausage Gravy
Potato and Egg Fritatta
Beans and Rice
Dessert - Pending
Tomcats world famous potato salad

The egg rolls are a new dish that I was lucky enough to try yesterday and I can say without a doubt they are fantastic.

Corn Casserole is back on the menu due to popular demand at the last tailgate. Tomcat will be making his first appearane at the Grill this year so be sure to check him out.

Please let myself and Tomcat know if you are coming and how many in your party. Any questions leave them here or send me a PM.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OK guys quick update on the menu for Saturday:

Hot Dogs
Coneys
Hamburgers
Corn Casserole
Breakfast Egg Rolls with Sausage Gravy
Potato and Egg Fritatta
Beans and Rice
Dessert - Pending
Tomcats world famous potato salad

The egg rolls are a new dish that I was lucky enough to try yesterday and I can say without a doubt they are fantastic.

Corn Casserole is back on the menu due to popular demand at the last tailgate. Tomcat will be making his first appearane at the Grill this year so be sure to check him out.

Please let myself and Tomcat know if you are coming and how many in your party. Any questions leave them here or send me a PM.

Thanks!
you had me at breakfast egg rolls...

We will be having our usual tailgate at the Fine Lot Saturday morning. The chefs will be me, JeremyCuse, TexanMark, CajunCuse and DcCuse.
Coming up from Southern Jersey. Save some cajun for me and a few adult beverages. Put me down for two,
Roger Needham
RedBeansandRice.jpg

Jeremy has the menu in a post just below this one. There will also be plenty of water, soda and a nice assortment of adult beverages.

The cost will be $10...which covers all you can eat and all you can drink.

Note that the chefs are fans too and like to get to the Dome early, so we will be breaking down the grills and putting things away starting about 11:30 AM. So get there relatively early if you want to partake like a pro.

If you plan to attend, please reply to this thread with the number of people you are bringing. I will start.

sutomcat: 3

Thanks...
I'll be making my 2015 debut.
Count SUFaninNJ down for 1.

Only 3 here this time. Some prof scheduled an "event" for Saturday afternoon so no son. And the wife and daughter are doing senior pics.

If my professor organized something on Saturday I would LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom