Since Dixon left Pitt is 1-5 vs Cuse. | Syracusefan.com

Since Dixon left Pitt is 1-5 vs Cuse.

Capel doesn't really know how to attack the zone, best thing for us is he builds Pitt back up to respectable status and we beat them 2x

We need to beat these clowns about 10 more straight times to forget those bad loses we had against them.

At least those teams were (usually) good. We actually lost to one of those Stallings teams!

It's funny how much credit Capel is getting for I don't know what. I guess people thought they would go winless for the next decade

Pitts non conference SOS currently sits at 342 out of 353 on KenPom. They are obviously better now than they were with Kevin Stallings, but Capel needs to show he can win in the ACC before he starts getting credit for turning things around.

Awesome beating Pitt. They freaking killed us for six years or something.
I dont care who the coach is or who the players are.
I hate Pitt!

more than 6 years. it was at least 10.

JB was 6-15 vs Dixon from 04-16. At one point we went about six years without beating them.

At least those teams were (usually) good. We actually lost to one of those Stallings teams!
Proving once again that on occasion blind squirrels do find a nut once in a while.

Capel is going to land talent. Can he coach it up and sustain it without getting ncaad until Duke calls?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom