Since we don't have a OT thread | Syracusefan.com

Since we don't have a OT thread

Nahson

Your best friend
I didn't know where to post this but I thought it was funny and wanted to share it. So I just started dating this girl and everything's going great (plus she's smoking hot) and were driving to Wegmans (in buffalo) and she decides to spring this little nugget of info on me.

Me: So I decided I'm gonna need to selectively breed someday if I'm gonna make super star athele babies, you got any athletes in your fam?
Her: Well my bother plays a bunch of different sports.
Me: He's like 13, that's not what I meant.
Her: Oh. Well do you know who Nick Provo is?
Me: ...Uh... Yea...
Her: Well he's my cousin.
Me: Wait... Like former Syracuse tight end Nick Provo?
Her: Yeah he just got signed by the Bills.
Me: Wait... So your related to Tyler too?
Her: Well yeah?
Me: WHY AM I JUST FINDING THIS OUT NOW?!?!

And then my head exploded haha. Time to start cranking out the D1 tight ends boys haha. Ill be sure to update you on their road to glory as soon as they arrive.

I didn't know where to post this but I thought it was funny and wanted to share it. So I just started dating this girl and everything's going great (plus she's smoking hot) and were driving to Wegmans (in buffalo) and she decides to spring this little nugget of info on me.

Me: So I decided I'm gonna need to selectively breed someday if I'm gonna make super star athele babies, you got any athletes in your fam?

And then my head exploded haha. Time to start cranking out the D1 tight ends boys haha. Ill be sure to update you on their road to glory as soon as they arrive.
Are you related to "Jimmy the Greek" or the Marinovichs'? ;-)

may,%20june%20075.jpg

"Selectively breed" Probably not phraseology that will actually put you in a breeding position. :)

You know the Provo boys are going to kick yer ass now that you've posted a pic of their cousin on the SU fanboard, right?

In all seriousness bud, if your story is even remotely true...I'd take that pic down.

Welp your post made me rethink posting the pic so I called and asked her if it was okay and she laughed and said she didn't care. She knows I like to post on these things and I showed Her the thread and she was more flattered by the responses. As for my story being true, we'll be at the Clemson game feel free to come grab a beer with us and she can tell you herself :)

How is having sex with either Provo brother going to result in you having superstar athlete babies?

Wh
How is having s e x with either Provo brother going to result in you having superstar athlete babies?

Whoaaaa I'm not doing anything with any of the brothers, nor is two men capable of having babies and its just a joke. Just thought it was interesting/funny story I'd share with some Cuse fans.

Welp your post made me rethink posting the pic so I called and asked her if it was okay and she laughed and said she didn't care. She knows I like to post on these things and I showed Her the thread and she was more flattered by the responses. As for my story being true, we'll be at the Clemson game feel free to come grab a beer with us and she can tell you herself :)

Well, sounds like a champ.

Be careful with that. We have an opening for official board hottie I believe.

what's her phone number in case it doesn't work out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom