Since we don't have a OT thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Since we don't have a OT thread

I didn't know where to post this but I thought it was funny and wanted to share it. So I just started dating this girl and everything's going great (plus she's smoking hot) and were driving to Wegmans (in buffalo) and she decides to spring this little nugget of info on me.

Me: So I decided I'm gonna need to selectively breed someday if I'm gonna make super star athele babies, you got any athletes in your fam?
Her: Well my bother plays a bunch of different sports.
Me: He's like 13, that's not what I meant.
Her: Oh. Well do you know who Nick Provo is?
Me: ...Uh... Yea...
Her: Well he's my cousin.
Me: Wait... Like former Syracuse tight end Nick Provo?
Her: Yeah he just got signed by the Bills.
Me: Wait... So your related to Tyler too?
Her: Well yeah?
Me: WHY AM I JUST FINDING THIS OUT NOW?!?!

And then my head exploded haha. Time to start cranking out the D1 tight ends boys haha. Ill be sure to update you on their road to glory as soon as they arrive.

You are one SMOOTH talker.

After many years dealing with the female of the human specie I think it's safe to say that her volunteering that she's a cousin of Nick Provo (after your off the wall declaration about selective breeding) is a pretty strong indication that she likes you.

Don't blow it.

She'd hate me for posting this here haha but whatever enjoy ;)
Something about her reminds me of JLH

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I recommend you consult the Psychic about your chances to hmmm "selectively breed"...they usually have love potions that work.

Me: So I decided I'm gonna need to selectively breed someday if I'm gonna make super star athele babies,
I hope for your sake that she's not as picky.

I don't know you but I'm guessing you out kicked your coverage by grabbing her, don't mess it up.

All these responses are gold, were dying over here. Hahaha You guys are great.

Nahson, what I don't understand is why your avatar is a picture of some random action in a football game, and not her with some unicorns and rainbows photoshopped in.

I recommend you consult the Psychic about your chances to hmmm "selectively breed"...they usually have love potions that work.

Oh man...thanks for reminding everyone. Marsh and I would kill to have that thread from one of the old boards recovered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom