SJU/CUSE Tickets | Syracusefan.com

SJU/CUSE Tickets

Tickets went up on the Garden box office today. But it appears you will have to buy a package to purchase the ticket. Looks like the Fordham game to get in.

sju. Never throw them a bone again. Next time we want a game at MSG just call them directly and tell them we'll be there with x team. They'd move the Johnny's to carnessca for any 'cuse game. Lavins a doosher.

We were looking for a game at MSG this year and since we were not part of any tournaments at MSG this year they obliged us. We have to get used to this now that we are now in the ACC, lucky to get 2 games a year now at MSG.

We were looking for a game at MSG this year and since we were not part of any tournaments at MSG this year they obliged us. We have to get used to this now that we are now in the ACC, lucky to get 2 games a year now at MSG.
Bull. The garden would be happy to host us whenever we wanted to go there (so long as the venue isn't being used by a pro sport) we'd make them the most money. Certainly more than sju. Heck if we'd tell them we were bringing duke down there they'd kick the rangers or the knocks off the floor.

They hardly "obliged" us, they want us there as much as anyone. Our fans fill their coffers.

sju. Never throw them a bone again. Next time we want a game at MSG just call them directly and tell them we'll be there with x team. They'd move the Johnny's to carnessca for any 'cuse game. Lavins a doosher.

Well, I'm willing to do what's needed to make this game, the only one outside of traveling five hours to Syracuse that I can attend this year. Life in the ACC. Last year, I went to games in Philly, Newark, Providence and New York, and that's not counting the game I skipped at UConn. It is what it is.

Well, I'm willing to do what's needed to make this game, the only one outside of traveling five hours to Syracuse that I can attend this year. Life in the ACC. Last year, I went to games in Philly, Newark, Providence and New York, and that's not counting the game I skipped at UConn. It is what it is.
Its garbage they try to hold cuse fans hostage. Its very Kafka.

It's a lot better now. We're not filling NBA gyms for mid- majors.

I have a contact at the garden box office and will be buying a block of lower level tickets. I contacted him today with a request of 13 tickets so far. If you would like to be added to the list contact me via my email directly to be put on.....cusenc03@yahoo.com

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/millrose/EN/buy/details/ESG1215M

The package deals are so annoying,PC used to do it and Boston College is doing it this year too. One of the few drawbacks of being a powerhouse program I guess.Anyway somehow I stumbled upon this link to buy the package tickets individually.Appears to be corner to baseline 100's only, but somewhat reasonably priced. The site seemed pretty slow might have to try it a few times before it works. Let's make the garden orange on the 15th!Go Cuse!

The package deals are so annoying,PC used to do it and Boston College is doing it this year too. One of the few drawbacks of being a powerhouse program I guess.Anyway somehow I stumbled upon this link to buy the package tickets individually.Appears to be corner to baseline 100's only, but somewhat reasonably priced. The site seemed pretty slow might have to try it a few times before it works. Let's make the garden orange on the 15th!Go Cuse!

Thanks a lot for this link. Worked like a charm; I bought two tix.

Thanks for the link!! Just bought 8 tickets in section 104.

Thanks for the link. Just bought 2 in section 115. Looked like the only option for delivery was will call which I'm not always comfortable with but I took it.

No problem Dave, i did notice that too about the will call.I ve never used it before at MSG and was thinking i would just get there early and it would be fine.Have you had issues with picking up tix there before?

No problem Dave, i did notice that too about the will call.I ve never used it before at MSG and was thinking i would just get there early and it would be fine.Have you had issues with picking up tix there before?

No problems at MSG specifically. I'm just an old fart who likes to have the tickets in my hand when I leave home - especially when the event is 250 miles away.

No problems at MSG specifically. I'm just an old fart who likes to have the tickets in my hand when I leave home - especially when the event is 250 miles away.

Redmen.com is stating that someone over there purchased four tickets and MSG has no idea where the tickets are coming from. Could be a bogus site.

This is f'ed up. Looks like a bogus site and now I bought tickets. What. Just called my credit card company to cancel my credit card and alert them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom