SJU/CUSE Tickets | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SJU/CUSE Tickets

I realize what they're doing and understand the economics, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. It's just getting harder to get SU basketball tickets and making it less appealing to follow the program.
I hear ya. I guess part of the demand is driven by the fact that we've been really good recently (I mean REALLY GOOD) which means many people like to see us. It makes it harder to get tickets, and combine it with the fact that we're playing fewer games in the NYC-Philly-DC corridor, it's going to put a premium on those.

My season tickets go up $20 each year, but I'll gladly pay as I like my seats and I can pretty much make every game. I know those who live in other areas might not be so lucky

I realize what they're doing and understand the economics, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. It's just getting harder to get SU basketball tickets and making it less appealing to follow the program.
Ludicrous. Faux fan.

If we want to play to play at MSG we will have to suck it up and play St. John's. If we are not in one of the tournaments we will not have access to the venue. Also, judging by the commisioners comments it does not appear we will be playing the ACC tournament in NY anytime soon.

i went to the garden today and they werent for sale. will su have an allotment reserved for season ticket holders?

The number of available tickets on stub hub went up a little. Still cant get in the door for less than $180. Is that common for MSG?

ok you can still get these tickets and theyre good. they come w the winter festival which is $52.5o on top of the $52.5o ticket

Last edited:
If we want to play to play at MSG we will have to suck it up and play St. John's. If we are not in one of the tournaments we will not have access to the venue. Also, judging by the commisioners comments it does not appear we will be playing the ACC tournament in NY anytime soon.

We could play whoever will play us at MSG and MSG would welcome us with open arms. Best part about it is how much it would upset SJU fans because they somehow think we need them to play at MSG.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

whats up?

i went to sju website. i went to buy tickets. it brought me to similar ticketmaster site that is selling the game included w a package w the msg holiday classic which is on 12/7. i got hit with $68 dollars in fees but got four together in 104. also i got the print at home option and not the will call.

i went to sju website. i went to buy tickets. it brought me to similar ticketmaster site that is selling the game included w a package w the msg holiday classic which is on 12/7. i got hit with $68 dollars in fees but got four together in 104. also i got the print at home option and not the will call.

Man, I just think its dumb for me to buy 3 tickets to this holiday classic when we wont even be in NYC lol.

Man, I just think its dumb for me to buy 3 tickets to this holiday classic when we wont even be in NYC lol.

i live here and hoping i can sell them for $30 a piece. if so, that means im paying $90 a ticket. i can live with that i guess for 104, which isnt too bad. it may be a bit high but well see.

the msg holiday festival has two games, stony brook v lasalle and st johns v fordham. yuck.

Last edited:
Ludicrous. Faux fan.

upload_2013-10-22_12-7-33.png

For anyone who bought tickets from the contoversial link I posted previously; you can now print your tickets for $1.95 once you log into your the garden.com account.

this may be a dumb question, but where do you log in? i cant find the log in button?

Huh? The Georgetown/SU series will have some games at MSG. The Nova series if extended could see some games at MSG. We could schedule Michigan or any other big name at MSG any time both sides are willing to do so.

MSG isn't going to turn us away as long as the date doesn't conflict with any major professional sports going on. Scheduling St. John's is just one way to get a game at MSG, it's not the ONLY way. Oh Lord

Cheers,
Neil

I couldn t find one on the garden.com site either, had to go back to the oss.ticketmaster site and there s a log in button there.

If you are saying that cuseguy is a faux fan, you are wrong.
That's ok, I'm always wrong... but What is that thing that is Mr. Wrong, a bong?

Thanks, Pierre...I just printed mine.

I'll add my thanks to that too Pierre. Just printed mine. I know I brought this up earlier in the thread, but I always feel more comfortable with a printed ticket than a will call; even though I know that tickets can be counterfeited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom