SNL 2022-23 | Syracusefan.com

SNL 2022-23

Lost 8 players from last season. Writing has been bad this year, no other way to say it.
I’ll add that I think this will go down as the worst cast in the history of the show. Complete lack of star power.

I only watched the first episode. Pretty bad so I haven't watched any more.

I feel like there’s usually something good in almost every episode but I’ve given up on SNL.

Wonder if Tina Fey would have any interest in taking over the whole shabang.

It’s sad when the return of Drunk Uncle is the highlight of the show. I fast forward through most of it now.

There have been a few sketches that looked like they had potential, but then they just squandered it.

Seems like they're desperate to get a catch phrase out there and just repeat lame attempts over and over.

And the worst cast ever is now much, much worse.
It was a great sendoff for her. Cast is, much like the SU hoops team this year, getting better every week. Host this week, the Elvis movie kid, did a great job, and Lizzo has some damned good pipes.

I always judge a guest host by their monologue. If they need cast assistance to get through it, could make for a bumpy ride. The kid did it all by himself and was funny, genuine and sentimental. Great start for the Christmas show.

Not sure how much longer NBC will let the show run.

Has to be something execs are considering moving on from.

It was a great sendoff for her. Cast is, much like the SU hoops team this year, getting better every week. Host this week, the Elvis movie kid, did a great job, and Lizzo has some damned good pipes.

I always judge a guest host by their monologue. If they need cast assistance to get through it, could make for a bumpy ride. The kid did it all by himself and was funny, genuine and sentimental. Great start for the Christmas show.
Who would be the Sarah Sherman of the SU hoops team? Maliq Brown?

Edwards is Bowen Yang. Girard is probably Kenan Thompson.

Autry and G-Mac are Jost and Che.

Mintz would be…James Austin Johnson? Carey has to be Michael Longfellow.

And obviously JB is Lorne Michaels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom