So, anyone watching NC State/Duke? | Syracusefan.com

So, anyone watching NC State/Duke?

If NC State plays like garbage today I'm going to break something.

Vandenberg and Lewis better make some shots. Those scrubs killed us.

longislandcuse said:
If NC State plays like garbage today I'm going to break something. Vandenberg and Lewis better make some shots. Those scrubs killed us.

They didn't even play that great yesterday. We lost the game more than they won it.

The 9th inning of the Mets spring training split squad game is on my tv. I always struggle with the next day college basketball when we're knocked out of both the conference tourney and ncaa tourney. Just too soon to watch someone else who is alive. Luckily, its a start over tomorrow.

How will NC St get screwed. That becomes the question now.

I had to laugh that they didn't call a foul on Parker on that steal. That NC St guy was mugged.

nc state is playing really well,doesn't hurt that duke is very bad defensively

Both teams are on fire. I think NC State is shooting 67% from the field and still down by 1 at half.

Unfortunately, the way Duke is shooting today and the way our O has been lately, we probably wouldn't have a chance.

nc state is playing really well,doesn't hurt that duke is very bad defensively

Between Warren and Vandenburg they should just attack the basket constantly. Duke is so vulnerable underneath.

This game is honestly much more entertaining than if we had been involved

Between Warren and Vandenburg they should just attack the basket constantly. Duke is so vulnerable underneath.

his name escapes me, but NC State's backup PG is way too quick for Cook. Duke is just a bad defensive team.

his name escapes me, but NC State's backup PG is way too quick for Cook. Duke is just a bad defensive team.

The one that they took out against us and put in Lewis because he kept throwing the ball away? In the end of our game they used both point guards. You are right - Duke does have real issues on defense and need to outscore teams to win.

The one that they took out against us and put in Lewis because he kept throwing the ball away? In the end of our game they used both point guards. You are right - Duke does have real issues on defense and need to outscore teams to win.

Yes, Barber is his name.

Barber has twice the number of TO's that Lewis does but Barber is quicker.

Barber has twice the number of TO's that Lewis does but Barber is quicker.

I don't think that either is particularly good, but IMO, Lewis has so few turnovers because he does nothing with the ball.

Also, why does Turner think that he's Reggie Miller? Get the ball to Warren.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom