So Babers is sold on Shrader? | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

So Babers is sold on Shrader?

This is an absolute lie. I have not attacked anyone until you directly attacked me without provocation. Please stay off my comments.
Ok back to Shrader… Didn’t you say he stole a touchdown from Jarveon and it was obvious to everyone and he is a bad teammate or something.

Dino said if the QB see’s a hole he takes it and doesn’t look to see if there is another opening down the line for RB. We scored. We won. Why accuse someone of stealing?

I don't care about pff grades it's true
trained professional what? to grade the films that they really have no idea what the play was intended to do. so the Oline dude blocks a zone run and does it well but the call was an outside counter play and the play busts.. who gets the bad blocking grade the guy who blocked the wrong dude well or the guy who had to block a guy he shouldnt have and failed?

no different than a Qb throwing a pick on a play when he throws into coverage that wouldnt have been there if a WR ran route to pull a LB out of the hole? or a QB that completes 80% of his passes to the wrong guy, is that good or bad cause its gonna grade high.

PFF has some interesting stuff but who knows how correct or valuable it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom