So does it make me a d@#k? | Syracusefan.com

So does it make me a d@#k?

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
To go to a Dodgers Game against the Yankees with my Red Sox Youkilis shirt on?

I will admit I golf-clapped for Jeter, future HOFers deserves respect. He went 0-4

Oh any by the way, it was a great game that ended with a walk off single after Cano should have had the third out, but dropped the throw on a steal attempt by a guy who had 3 all year.

I will also add it was very satisfying to hear 50,000 Dodgers fans chanting YAN KEES SUCK about 50 times. I get this is probably not the right place, and I may be jeopardizing getting to see a Cuse game with Cali someday, but still. It is called the greatest rivalry in sports for a reason.

In the parking lot some really cocked dudes were high fiving everyone, I tried to get one and was totally left hanging with them saying something like ee you in a month douchbag...

Another note, there was a GMC I was behind leaving with the California plates FDNY NYC and 9/11 and "Fire Department Vacation Rentals" on it. I thought that was very cool to know that existed.

bumped for Cali...:cool:

To go to a Dodgers Game against the Yankees with my Red Sox Youkilis shirt on?

I will admit I golf-clapped for Jeter, future HOFers deserves respect. He went 0-4

Oh any by the way, it was a great game that ended with a walk off single after Cano should have had the third out, but dropped the throw on a steal attempt by a guy who had 3 all year.

I will also add it was very satisfying to hear 50,000 Dodgers fans chanting YAN KEES SUCK about 50 times. I get this is probably not the right place, and I may be jeopardizing getting to see a Cuse game with Cali someday, but still. It is called the greatest rivalry in sports for a reason.

In the parking lot some really cocked dudes were high fiving everyone, I tried to get one and was totally left hanging with them saying something like ee you in a month douchbag...

Another note, there was a GMC I was behind leaving with the California plates FDNY NYC and 9/11 and "Fire Department Vacation Rentals" on it. I thought that was very cool to know that existed.

yes! You gave "Derek a golf clap?" That alone answers the question.:cool:

Oh yeah and I finally figured out how to do this...

And the Dodgers are relevant because? They did win a World Series in 1988, but haven't been back since. Not quite as futile as the Cubs. Or the pre-2004 Red Sox. But still, a walk-off in a meaningless game against some guys dressed up in Yankee uniforms gets the whole city excited? But I digress. In answer to your question. YES.

And the Dodgers are relevant because? They did win a World Series in 1988, but haven't been back since. Not quite as futile as the Cubs. Or the pre-2004 Red Sox. But still, a walk-off in a meaningless game against some guys dressed up in Yankee uniforms gets the whole city excited? But I digress. In answer to your question. YES.

It was 1/162 of the season. How is that meaningless? Last I checked the Yankees are only 3.5 GB in the Wild Card and the Dodgers are leading the NL West. Every single game means something.

Thanks for the honest response. I knew I was being a dick. It was really more about how much I am pissed the Youk became Wade Boggs/Johnny Damon, and now that he is just an $12,000,000 anchor on the Yankee payroll, I could like him again.

It was 1/162 of the season. How is that meaningless? Last I checked the Yankees are only 3.5 GB in the Wild Card and the Dodgers are leading the NL West. Every single game means something.

Thanks for the honest response. I knew I was being a dick. It was really more about how much I am pissed the Youk became Wade Boggs/Johnny Damon, and now that he is just an $12,000,000 anchor on the Yankee payroll, I could like him again.
I was j/k. Besides you have good taste in music.

You're lucky you didn't get stabbed

I don't remember the last time an opposing fan got beat down this bad at Yankee Stadium

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/06/giants-fan-returns-home-2-years-after-brutal-beating/

Ok. We can get in a great pissing match about this. Because there have been a bunch of incidents where Sox Fans were beaten in Yankee stadium and Yankee fans beaten at Fenway. Anyone who has attended a game in the Bronx wearing Red can tell you it isn't pretty.

This was in the lot and it was apparently one punch and the brain damage was from the fall. Remember how the 50 year old dude in Syracuse got killed from one punch? Anyway, I wasn't a SF fan, I was rooting for the Dodgers. It is also one incident. I googled Gianst fan beaten at Dodger stadium and there was only links to this guy. Not so much for Sox fans at yankee stadium. A bunch more incidents. Likewise Sox fans have violated Yankee fans.

But to be safe then when I go at the end of August I'll wear a black B (for Brooklyn) cap with my Sox Jersey. Dichotomy is fun.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...-stabbed-neck-yankees-fan-gets-181537860.html