So. Duke vs. Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So. Duke vs. Kentucky

Duke jobs you on the court
UK jobs you off the court.

I hate Duke a little more, and would prefer they lose --- it is just more accumulated hatred for Duke. I have hated them longer.

Actually I have. We have an office there. We work well together. I know a lot more Duke fans from upstate NY that are a lot more ignorant and d bagish than I get from my UK colleagues. Not saying I'd root for them to win the title, but i'm pretty neutral on them.
Who are these Upstate NY Duke fans? Are they grads or bandwagon posers?

Judging by these comments you'd think we were UK rivals and Duke was our sister school.

Who are these Upstate NY Duke fans? Are they grads or bandwagon posers?
I must say, I have two friends now moved up here who had season tickets to Duke basketball, so they are the real deal, not posers. But I am sure there are many posers who say they support this or that team, even SU. (No!) I can't deny that some Duke fans are arrogant. I know some. But others are much more congenial and can even bring themselves to support SU, only because I am their friend.

It's complicated.

Go UK. After the Ref's did everything in their power to give Duke the title over Wisconsin, I'll never root for good things for them again.

Or the Syracuse-Duke game in 2014 (the CJ Fair "charge" and JB ejection). I have never been so irate. I don't think any other team is able to continously rely on referees to bail them out over the past 25 years.

Man, I eventually had to FF through that game. Kentucky is good. I think Duke is good as well. I am afraid that when I compare my beloved Orangemen to either of these teams, they suffer by the comparison. Meh. The season is young.

Kentucky is the best team I've seen so far. That includes UNC. I wish we had some Jamal Murray.

Kentucky is the best team I've seen so far. That includes UNC. I wish we had some Jamal Murray.
Didn't we have a real shot at Murray but focused on kid mamba instead with Murray being our backup choice? If that's the case kid mamba better be the next coming of black mamba.

Go UK. After the Ref's did everything in their power to give Duke the title over Wisconsin, I'll never root for good things for them again.

you could have wrote the same thing about the 2001 final four

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom