So evidently Louisville is pretty damn good | Syracusefan.com

So evidently Louisville is pretty damn good

Let's see hoe well FSU moves the ball against the Card defense

Very interested is FSU can figure out a way to slow Louisville down. We never figured it out. And FSU didn't slow them down on that first drive.

190 in the first quarter maybe it's them

And for better or worse we stuck with them for three quarters... Again second game ever in a new system on both offense and defense. Regardless of what happens today or the rest of the season keep the faith. The system works... At least on o.

Fsu is looking like we did last week.
Yep I was hoping Babers effusive reaction to them was an honest take based on his experience and not just coach speak to keep our kids heads on straight. Nice to know now he'll lay it out straight going forward.

That first half makes me think the Tampa 2 is pretty darn good.

And maybe SU's offense is on the road to being AWESOME.

FSU looked much worse than Cuse for most of the 30 mins.

InsideTheACC ‏@InsideTheACC 15m15 minutes ago
#Noles fans have always been critical of DC Charles Kelly. Does he get a pass for all of the injuries on the DL/secondary? Tweet us!

Leon Flowers Sr.‏@leonfl24 12m12 minutes ago
@InsideTheACC no he doesn't get a pass, this defense hasn't been great since he got there, and they're getting the same type of players

If I hear "This isn't Syracuse" one more time, I am going to drive to Louisville and dropkick Herbstriet. We gave them a MUCH better game you doof! :mad:

He's an idiot. He's been taking shots at us since he got that job. We were within 14 in the 4th quarter. This one has been a complete blowout the whole way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom