So hopefully people will cut Hop some slack after tonight. | Syracusefan.com

So hopefully people will cut Hop some slack after tonight.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Each game he looks a little more comfortable and definitely made some decisions about rotations and player minutes that we wouldn't think came from JAB. Montana State is not a good team but it was definitely good to see the ball go down low and feed the beasts. More than anything I liked seeing Lydon play extended minutes at the four tonight.

0.jpg

Elaine: Kramer? What are you doing here?
Kramer: Well, I'm, I'm dominating.

But there will always be the stain of losing to a lousy St. John's team on our home court.

Ehhhhhhhhh, we won. I thought the rotations were awful in the first half (AWFUL) - but I did like seeing the bench utilized a bit.

Ehhhhhhhhh, we won. I thought the rotations were awful in the first half (AWFUL) - but I did like seeing the bench utilized a bit.
yeah all of a sudden we had Joseph, Howard and Obokoh out there at the same time. Seems to be all or nothing with Hop and getting bench guys some run.

yeah all of a sudden we had Joseph, Howard and Obokoh out there at the same time. Seems to be all or nothing with Hop and getting bench guys some run.
I think at one time in the second half we have those three plus Richardson and Lydon. Not my first choice but it was the perfect situation to try it.

pearl31 said:

We're not going to finish the season strong playing only seven guys. Malachi and Lydon are freshmen, and they're bound to hit a wall at some point.

We're not going to finish the season strong playing only seven guys. Malachi and Lydon are freshmen, and they're bound to hit a wall at some point.

7?

Each game he looks a little more comfortable and definitely made some decisions about rotations and player minutes that we wouldn't think came from JAB. Montana State is not a good team but it was definitely good to see the ball go down low and feed the beasts. More than anything I liked seeing Lydon play extended minutes at the four tonight.
Cut him some slack? That's just silly. Everybody knows you're only as good as the last 5 minutes you've coached.

I never understood us whining about bench players. I think Hop foresaw it coming when he didn't sub second half last game . I think he did it on purpose.

This is the most bench time we have seen in maybe 3 years, arguably 5.
I laugh that we cut JB all that slack but will pile on Hop.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom