So I'm interest to see what... | Syracusefan.com

So I'm interest to see what...

NateW

Living Legend
Roberson does for an encore today? 15+ boards?

He had a performance Monday night that will long live in my Orange colored memories.

He is so key to our season. Hoping for continued consistent efforts from him. He's gotta be high energy on the boards and finish all his bunnies tonight.

Hell, throw in a sick left handed fully extended oop throw down!!!!SUball:E

War Otto

UVA is a different animal than Duke in the paint, but Robey has been so good lately I think he will be fine. I don't expect 20 boards today though lol

Tyler Roberson will have to work extra hard today.
One thing you can count on...UVA will box out.
Thanks to coaching Virginia is the most fundamentally sound team in America (along with Wisconsin).
And putting a body on Roberson has go to be one of the main points made in prepping for this game.
If he gets double digits it will be a major accomplishment...and he's capable of doing it!

That raises another question - which SU player will get ignored as a result of any double team on Roberson, or Cooney? I'm looking at you, Malachi! Take it to the hole if the bombs aren't falling.

Unfortunately I think Roberson continues his trend of inconsistent play and gets something along the lines of 6 pts, 5 rebounds and 3 to's.

Unfortunately I think Roberson continues his trend of inconsistent play and gets something along the lines of 6 pts, 5 rebounds and 3 to's.
Except for the fact that he's been pretty consistent in conference play this season (and last), particularly in terms of rebounding.​

His numbers are not on track so far tonight. 0 rebounds in the 1st half according to ESPN.com

Bad matchup. Virginia strong inside and rebounds well.

definitely getting beat on the boards so far tonight (20-14). only 3 offensive rebounds.
Too many of our trips on offense are 1 miss and done - we're shooting a better percentage from 3 than 2.
I think we got a total of 3 pts out of 4 straight turnovers