So it looks like I am going to the Duke game... | Syracusefan.com

So it looks like I am going to the Duke game...

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
AT DUKE! I do not have the same inside information and connections as many on this board do, but I do have one connection in the ticket office at the Carrier Dome. I was in Syracuse for Christmas and it's been confirmed, I am going to Cameron Indoor to rep our Orange! Maybe the best part, I do not have to pay a dime for the ticket, it's comped for a buddy and myself. I will rep the 'cuse hard with the gear... head to toe, literally. I will even break out my Syracuse 2003 Championship Nike's for the game, easily my favorite "gear" out there, took me a few years on ebay to track down my size and reasonable price.

Where does going to Cameron Indoor as an opposing fan rep in the sports bucket list? If I understand correctly, tickets can be somewhat hard to come by... I am pumped, let's get this win. I cannot wait to mix it up with the Duke faithful.

You will enjoy it there. Have fun. Biggest advice: wear a t-shirt or something under your jacket. Even if it is cold outside, Cameron Indoor gets HOT with all those people in such a tiny space.

I can't stand Dook (Duke), but most Duke fans are good people and they should be hospitable to you.

You will enjoy it there. Have fun. Biggest advice: wear a t-shirt or something under your jacket. Even if it is cold outside, Cameron Indoor gets HOT with all those people in such a tiny space.

I can't stand Dook (Duke), but most Duke fans are good people and they should be hospitable to you.
I had an experience this past spring to go to the Knicks vs. Pacers game 6 in Indy as a die hard, decked out, Knicks fan. A friend got some great tickets about 5 rows from court side, completely surrounded by Pacer fans. I had a great time interacting and chatting/trash talking with them. They were respectful and knowledgable and enjoyed a few jabs themselves, especially since the Pacers won. I am hoping for similar interaction at Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom