So proud of this team | Syracusefan.com

So proud of this team

Rocco

Watching you.
MCW was amazing tonight. 23 points, 6 rebs... What?!?

Triche, 14 pts, was very good handling the ball and using his driving ability.

We made FT's. 15-20.

CJ, 11 & 8.

BMK has been a completely different player during the last 2 months. Ice in his veins at the line and has been a force defensively. Got the best of Zeller.

The D was the best I've seen all year. IU had no clue we were that long and athletic in that zone. Completely dominated the whole game. 11 Steals, 12 blocks, tipped passes, traps. You name it.

This team is playing with conviction right now. 3 more wins baby...

Damn straight. Couldnt log on because very superstitious but so proud how they played tonight.

Me too. We kicked IU's !@#$ asses from beginning to end.

Great team effort.

Look, its been this way all year. As long as our triche plays decent we are tough to beat. He doesnt have to play great..just decent. mcw was playing like the guy we figured he would be after the pre big east games.

As proud as we all are, we have to keep eyes on the prize and not treat this like our Super Bowl. There are still games to be played, and we cannot afford to come out flat on Saturday. Keep the emotions high and the energy higher!

As proud as we all are, we have to keep eyes on the prize and not treat this like our Super Bowl. There are still games to be played, and we cannot afford to come out flat on Saturday. Keep the emotions high and the energy higher!

No question. I feel that this team is poised right now. Playing it's best basketball of the season at the most important time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom