So tell me about the newcomers for next year. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So tell me about the newcomers for next year.

states victory 2013.jpg
Posting as much of BJ footage as I can so you guys can get a look at him as he progressed through the year and his continued workouts.

Count me in BJ's early fan club too. From all accounts he is a really hard worker on top of being very talented and he also has good blood lines. His dad who posted the highlights in this thread played at LaSalle with Lionel Simmons. BJ's high school team, which is an outstanding academic public high school (same school where Kobe Bryant went) just took down Rondae Jefferson's (McDonald's AA and Arizona Commit) school - Chester, Pa in the PA state championship game. Chester had won the PA state championship or been runnerup 8 times since 2000, including winning in 2011 and 2012.

Oh, and BJ is another of those Philly kids that have yet to disappoint for us.

Am I wrong to be concerned about 12 players without a lot of separation? Fair seems like the only guy that we know is head and shoulders above the rest.

I know it's a good problem to have and the best playrs will win but I'm a bit concerned that this could turn into some transfers/redshirts/baggage.

Wow! People having MG starting when he's never played a game here. Oh, but he'll be better than Trish. And Cooney will come off the bench. Don't be too sure about that scenario.
DaJuan may be like Arinze! If he will be half Arinze next year we'd all be happy.
Johnson, a freshman, is going to get significant court time behind Grant and CJ. He may be a shooter but can he show JB defensive ability. Ask yourself why DaJuan didn't play much this year.

I think I'd better get my tickets to Cowboy Stadium now if these predictions are anywhere close to being right.

I think McCoullough has a nickname of either Cmac or maybe its hamma jamma, check that with Solitude.
But hamma jamma may be McCulloughs finishing move, not sure...

I think McCoullough has a nickname of either Cmac or maybe its hamma jamma, check that with Solitude.
But hamma jamma may be McCulloughs finishing move, not sure...
McCollough will bring me nightmares when he is playing in Orange... Ill be like, dang I remember getting my tail end toasted 3 times against that stud when i was prepping. Freaking STUD! Lottery pick. No doubt

The thing that impresses me about our new crop is the high basketball skill set...
Looks like lefty BJ can go and finish strong with his right, Roberson has a nice handle and can finish with his left...
G's handle will get him to the foul line, no more being doubled up on for free throws...
Ennis, Mr. Steady...
Even Chino looks like he can bank from 2-3ft out, I love Baye, but I wouldn't bet a pack of chewing gum that he executes even a point blank bank shot...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom