So what's TD do from here? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

So what's TD do from here?

He should put on his big boy pants and work hard in practice. Earn your spot back. This is a good competition. If he wants to leave after the season, then fine. But this is your school and your team for now. You want it, work for it.

This is it in a nutshell. He does exactly what the guys who have sat behind him for the past few years had to do. He tries to keep improving, he tries to push the starter, and he makes himself ready in case he is called upon.

That’s all fine and good to say. But at the end of the day if you have post college ambitions (whether or not they are realistic) sitting on the bench and playing a few quarters of a game won’t help you. It’s why I said I expect him to transfer after the season

He’s not saying he won’t transfer, he’s saying he won’t “quit”

meaning, he won’t leave mid season and will support the team the rest of the way

I think TD transfers no matter what. Even if he was the starting qb right now.

I think TD needs a change of scenery to succeed, but that’s just my opinion

You literally quoted me saying exactly that...so...

The transitive property rarely applies in football or any sport for that matter. I think he played real well for the most part, but I also think Shrafer missed a couple wide open throws tonight.

Schrafer?

1632583580523.png

+

1632583611755.png
???

shrader cant pass a lick...if you think we will win with Tucker alone and the obvious no scheme offense well bless u
They just did - against a team that had a strong 2020 season, a bowl win, came in undefeated, has a QB with good all-around skills.

Can’t under estimate the value of a good defense, a top RB, a QB who does not turn the ball over, and who make plays with his feet in the red zone. Not pretty, but it gives us a chance.

They just did - against a team that had a strong 2020 season, a bowl win, came in undefeated, has a QB with good all-around skills.

Can’t under estimate the value of a good defense, a top RB, a QB who does not turn the ball over, and who make plays with his feet in the red zone. Not pretty, but it gives us a chance.
A QB who doesn't turn the ball over!? He dropped 4-5 snaps and threw a few passes to the defense who just couldn't catch them. He certainly tried many times to turn the ball over.

How many catches did we have by wideouts past the line of scrimmage yesterday 2 maybe 3. I hate this kind of offense. I wonder who the WRs want taking snaps?

If we can keep it close and win at the end like last night, I am fine with rotating GS and TD at the right times.
A QB who doesn't turn the ball over!? He dropped 4-5 snaps and threw a few passes to the defense who just couldn't catch them. He certainly tried many times to turn the ball over.
He isn’t Tom Brady by any means, but he definitely did not drop any snaps. Servais sent some noodles over his head, which he recovered. He had zero 0 turnovers. Almost doesn’t count my friend

I could see Tommy at Rutgers or possibly Kent State
That’s brings the question, was Lewis here when we recruited Tommy? It would be a good idea if so since his QB is leaving after this year

That’s brings the question, was Lewis here when we recruited Tommy? It would be a good idea if so since his QB is leaving after this year
Yes Lewis was OC in 2016-2017 and Tommy was class of 2017. TD is a great kid and is going to be a good teammate and will play a role going forward this year. However, with Shrader coming back next year and Lamson on the roster, and Tommy in his 6th year next year, he will move on. Kent would be perfect for him, the Tall Man will do wonders for him

Our offense didn't win that game. The defense rose up and made some great plays to prevent them from scoring and set Szmyt up, But our offense, which was good for three quarters, was losing that game in the fourth because it's too limited. Maybe Schrader will improve or maybe we'll got back to DeVito in some situations but what we saw last night would not win most of our games.

What happened to all the "Babers is married to Devito" absolutists? As was the case when these statements were being made, let's see how the season plays out.
I certainly never considered him married , but I wonder how Devito was his 1 major recruiting coup went into the thinking even if Dino would never admit to it? Just a thought.

Finds a offense that fits him next season. Might still see time with us this year you never know.
he will still considerable time this year. i betting he a great year coming off the bench, better than he has had as a starter.

If we can keep it close and win at the end like last night, I am fine with rotating GS and TD at the right times.

He isn’t Tom Brady by any means, but he definitely did not drop any snaps. Servais sent some noodles over his head, which he recovered. He had zero 0 turnovers. Almost doesn’t count my friend
And I never got caught for DWI when I was in my teens.

FSU has at least one elite pass rusher (transfer from Georgia). I can see GS getting a majority of snap share next week.