So when we end up with 8 wins | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So when we end up with 8 wins

An 8 game losing streak seems more likely than 8 wins, IMO.
It does but what if. Watching BC and Wake Pitt those should be 2 score wins. Again, not sure what has happened but something is really off. Could it be Dino screwing with the O? No idea but its almost like the O fell completely apart.

It does but what if. Watching BC and Wake Pitt those should be 2 score wins. Again, not sure what has happened but something is really off. Could it be Dino screwing with the O? No idea but its almost like the O fell completely apart.
Agree, particularly on your point about potential meddling, so for the sake of discussion if they can win 3 or 4 more, you probably make no change.

I think the bar (based on recent embarrassing losses) is a little higher now (let’s say 7 wins minimum - one above bowl eligible).

Finally, the BC game will be a stiff challenge, and if it is not a win, I fear a skid could result.

Last edited:
Seven wins - we probably keep Dino. But I don't think we can tolerate another soft performance. That was just plain embarrassing.
Yes it was embarrassing in front of a national television audience, (those who were bored and had nothing to do). I said this earlier but Garrett can't throw if he has no one on our line pass blocking - but he has to do better as well.

This team is not the same as it was when we started the season. It's like a lot of them are just going through the motions. It does seem, like kcsu mentioned, that something is off internally.

Agree, particularly on your point about potential meddling, so for the sake of discussion if they can win 3 or 4 more, you probably make no change.

I think the bar (based on recent embarrassing losses) is a little higher now (let’s say 7 wins minimum - one above bowl eligible).

Finally, the BC game will be a stiff challenge, and if it is not a win, I fear a skid could result.
Well after 5 straight losses id say we would be in an all out free fall.

This is crazy but if Dino and the staff can pull the kids together we can win every remaining game on the schedule. BC Wake should be wins. Pitt as well. Gtech will be hard. Im going out on a limb that we get to 7 wins. I have no idea what has been going on with this team. None but something is off internally as the guys are so off it has to be something.
Are we subbing out our remaining opponents for MAC schools?

I'm looking forward to the BC game because I can see a decent amount of the home bench from my seats. Will be interesting to monitor the body language/coaches etc

Guys - our signature win was a 14 point win over maybe the worst team in the B1G and that team had to turn over the ball 5 times and our QB had to rush the ball 25 times to make that happen.

Let that sink in a bit.

We are every bit as bad as anyone thinks Pitt is. And that’s the worst team at this point we have left.

Guys - our signature win was a 14 point win over maybe the worst team in the B1G and that team had to turn over the ball 5 times and our QB had to rush the ball 25 times to make that happen.

Let that sink in a bit.

We are every bit as bad as anyone thinks Pitt is. And that’s the worst team at this point we have left.
Exactly. Even against VT, that could easily have been 50-3 if they don’t pull their starters early.

I think that Dino has a difficult time during games. He doesn't process well under pressure. Its why he was pulled out of his only OC job after a few games. Basically he chokes, freezes up. Its happened too many times over the years to count. Game day coaching, real-time decision making isnt his gift.
He also overrates his talent. He had the nerve to say Allen is a three down back in the NFL. The man has eaten too many fried noodles.

Georgia Tech has 533 yards and 39 points against UNC with 10 minutes left in the 4th.

But there’s no transitive property with this or UVA or everyone else, we just caught UNC on the wrong day.

I’m sure we’ll catch GT on the right day though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom