So who's going on Saturday? | Syracusefan.com

So who's going on Saturday?

24B. It's labeled as a suite and my friend thought it was a suite, but it's right behind our dugout. So at least I'll be behind the SU players. Not sure I'll be able to see the game though.

Amazing, we're playing UConn at MSG tomorrow night, possible matchup with a really good Oregon friday and I'm multiples more excited for this football game.

Five in 332a . It would be great if we decided on a bar and time to meet so he had some presence. Maybe 1:30pm at Stand? Open to suggestions.

24B. It's labeled as a suite and my friend thought it was a suite, but it's right behind our dugout. So at least I'll be behind the SU players. Not sure I'll be able to see the game though.

Amazing, we're playing UConn at MSG tomorrow night, possible matchup with a really good Oregon friday and I'm multiples more excited for this football game.

I was trying to pickup a set on craigslist in section 125 behind you. Trying to decide between that or section 131. 50 yard line but seems like youd be far from the field. tough call.

If anyone wants to buy my tickets, let me know. I think it's a fair price, but I'm willing to chop off the 68 cents for a Syracuse fan.

StubHub!

EDIT: Someone already snatched them up. At $37,171.68 per ticket, they weren't going to last long.

Last edited:
Five in 332a . It would be great if we decided on a bar and time to meet so he had some presence. Maybe 1:30pm at Stand? Open to suggestions.

The official Cuse gathering is at East End in Manhattan. The official ND is at Dugout.

The official Cuse gathering is at East End in Manhattan. The official ND is at Dugout.

Is East End big? And easy trip to the Stadium? We get to Penn Station just before 11, so time will be tight.

I believe if it's similar to Yankees game tix, those give you access to a suite that is below the seating. I had tix there for a Yankees game a couple summers ago. Free food and non-alcoholic beverages all game long, alcohol to purchase and a clean bathroom with no lines. Worked out real well when the game was in a rain delay for 45 minutes.

I was trying to pickup a set on craigslist in section 125 behind you. Trying to decide between that or section 131. 50 yard line but seems like youd be far from the field. tough call.

I feel like being there is more important than seeing the game.

Is East End big? And easy trip to the Stadium? We get to Penn Station just before 11, so time will be tight.

East End isn’t big and it’s not close to the stadium. They have a bus going to the stadium from East End, but it only holds 44 — yes, 44 — people. Disappointed Syracuse didn’t set up a pregame at a bar near the stadium.

I believe if it's similar to Yankees game tix, those give you access to a suite that is below the seating. I had tix there for a Yankees game a couple summers ago. Free food and non-alcoholic beverages all game long, alcohol to purchase and a clean bathroom with no lines. Worked out real well when the game was in a rain delay for 45 minutes.

I had seats through work right behind home plate for the Red Sox over Labor Day weekend last year. Holy cow that was cool. I've gone to events in suites but that was so much better. The unlimited lobster tail and crab legs and massive amounts of candy blew me away. I doubt they'll have that for our game, but hopefully the suites entrance and a way to get warm will be available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom