So You're Saying There's a Chance? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So You're Saying There's a Chance?

I'd be okay if the season ended today. I'll miss watching G play, but this has been a very difficult team to watch.

The same mistakes over and over again.

It's maddening.

Zero point zero.

image.jpg

I'm not expecting anything but a hangover on Sunday from parade day Saturday.

If they really run with that theory, we would be in. Simply switching the Clemson game vastly changes the look of this team.

Talk is cheap though. We will see on Sunday night.
That is the maddening part. Forget St. John's, GTown, Miami and Pitt -- if the committee thinks we win the Clemson game with JB, that gives us 20 overall and 10 ACC wins. We'd be in with that.

Two years out of the Tournament seems unbearable. Last year, I completely tuned out, didn't complete a bracket or anything. I hate to do it again.
I'm Bracket Manager at work. We manage to have a lot of fun, but it was sad last year and even sadder this year. Man, it's been a hard two years.

I will manage to write the peppy group emails. I'll pull it together.

going 0-3 against pitt is the reason we're not getting in, not the clemson loss

beat pitt at home or neutral court and we're in

despite sall the doom and gloom on this site right now we still have a chance of getting in. In looking at my updated s curve of bubble teams im basically down to the last 5 at large spots with around 12-15 teams in the mix with a clear separation after 8 or 9 teams:

oregon state
syracuse
st marys
st bonaventure
uconn
wichita st
tulsa
monmouth
Michigan

Yeah but I expect a hof coach to beat one team that we aren't clearly better than the last 2 weeks, Nc state has really only 2 players and kept it close until the end. If he can't beat Pitt who lostt to GT a couple of games ago time to look at the top of the food chain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom