Some crowd info | Syracusefan.com

Some crowd info

Home game... Can't wait to hear the Indiana fans bitch and say it was a home game for the lower seed.. Also, the fans of the first game winner will root for Syracuse. Marquette because they feel like they always beat us, and Miami as they would not have to face god's gift to basketball in Indiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home game... Can't wait to hear the Indiana fans butch and say it was a home game for the lower seed.. Also, the fans if the first game winner will root for Syracuse. Marquette because they feel like they always beat us, and Miami as they would not have to face god's gift to basketball in Indiana.

Ironicially (like someone else had mentioned), we're the reason IU isn't in the MidWest. Gotta think if we beat Louisville that IU would be in the Mid-West and playing in Indy right now.

Ironicially (like someone else had mentioned), we're the reason IU isn't in the MidWest. Gotta think if we beat Louisville that IU would be in the Mid-West and playing in Indy right now.

Hope all the Indiana fans wasted their money thinking they would be in the Midwest, and say screw it... I will save my money for the final four.

If we actually outdraw a program like IU to that extent, then this fanbase/program is awesome.

If we actually outdraw a program like IU to that extent, then this fanbase/program is awesome.
DC is our 3rd home after the garden. With all the Maxwell alumni in DC, it is no surprise.
SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY
GREENBERG HOUSE
2301 Calvert Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008

DC is our 3rd home after the garden. With all the Maxell alumni in DC, it is no surprise.

That's one of the best parts of DC, that active SU fan base.

DC is our 3rd home after the garden. With all the Maxwell alumni in DC, it is no surprise.
SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY
GREENBERG HOUSE
2301 Calvert Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008

Don't forget all of the baller badass NASA aerospace alumni.

Keep in mind that this includes anyone who bought a ticket from the state of NY versus those who bought a ticket from the state of Indiana. I'm sure there are a decent number of IU alums in NYC, along with random Marquette/Miami fans... I'm sure there are also plenty of Indiana fans from some of the surrounding states... Of course, there will also be Syracuse fans from Philly and DC.

My guess is it will be more like 3:1... Which is still great.