Someone, Anyone update me | Syracusefan.com

Someone, Anyone update me

We Are Syracuse

All Conference
About this situation with the NCAA? What are they having a hearing about? Possible sanctions? Sorry, I have been in the football groove watching my fantasy team get waxed every week and busy with basketball my own self. Haven't been paying much attention to this and am shocked to see some of the possible sanctions some of the posters here think that could be put upon the Cuse... What is this for!? Fab Melo!?

Two-year investigation. Looking at violations over a ten-year period. Focused mainly on the basketball program. Academics is definitely a part of it, specifically, but not necessarily limited to, Fab Melo and James Southerland. Also, "special benefits" for players is supposedly one of the areas that was looked at. No one is quite sure how wide-ranging other allegations might be. Everyone expecting the worst well, because it's Syracuse.

I'm not totally sure if the hearing includes any "sentencing" or if it is just a layout of the NCAA's case against the school. We do know that there is not a hearing at all unless there are serious violations being alleged.

Two-year investigation. Looking at violations over a ten-year period. Focused mainly on the basketball program. Academics is definitely a part of it, specifically, but not necessarily limited to, Fab Melo and James Southerland. Also, "special benefits" for players is supposedly one of the areas that was looked at. No one is quite sure how wide-ranging other allegations might be. Everyone expecting the worst well, because it's Syracuse.

I'm not totally sure if the hearing includes any "sentencing" or if it is just a layout of the NCAA's case against the school. We do know that there is not a hearing at all unless there are serious violations being alleged.
Thanks, Houston!

See how angst-ridden you are? You must be up to like #31,967 on the board's running list.

SERENITY NOW

I believe the decision comes 30 to 60 days after the 2 day hearing. Houston let go of the anger my friend please we can't take your angst filled posts anymore or less...lol

Just like watching Harvey Korman and the others dissolve in the old Carol Burnett Show, some of the best moments from that show came when the characters couldn't hold it together. Seinfeld was always cracking up.

Gag reels, bloopers, and mistakes are outstanding. Unless you're George Lucas and you produce three prequels consisting exclusively of material that's unfit for the screen.

Just like watching Harvey Korman and the others dissolve in the old Carol Burnett Show, some of the best moments from that show came when the characters couldn't hold it together. Seinfeld was always cracking up.

Gag reels, bloopers, and mistakes are outstanding. Unless you're George Lucas and you produce three prequels consisting exclusively of material that's unfit for the screen.

There's a huge amount of Seinfeld blooper stuff on YouTube. It is pretty funny stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom