Something to make you smile today | Syracusefan.com

Something to make you smile today

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan

Clemson fans get a warm welcome at SU's homecoming tailgate

I've heard nothing but positive comments from both Syracuse and Clemson fans on each other's treatment of one another. My son and I sat next to Clemson fans, one owns a private box. We got along so good that he invited us to view next years game with him in his suite.

That was great! I was struck by the Clemson fan saying, "Being from the south, I didn't know what to expect coming up here." Yes, she has heard of the Great Satan Liberals. Astonishingly, we were decent human beings! And we realized that Red Neck Morons are not nearly as moronic as we had thought. They are actually smart and love their Tigers just as we love our Orange. Enlightenment was had by all.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

I got a private message from one of our Clemson board buddies, it read:

"Thanks again for your generous tailgate invitation. We met our friends at the other Syracuse tailgate around noon. We ended up having such a great time visiting with them that we just stayed til time to go into the dome. I can't say enough good things about the treatment we received from everyone whose paths we crossed. I keep seeing comments about trash talk, but none of it took place on the 100 level.

Take care!

Hope to see you in Clemson next year!"