Soooo Gus and Corey | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Soooo Gus and Corey

my Miami contacts think this is more than a 50/50 deal now, more like 70/30

I hope your Miami contacts are not these 2...

vicehed.jpg

He's such a horrible actor that he took his sunglasses off and is still wearing another pair...Haha.

He may be the worst over-actor I've ever seen.

I love how he left NYPD Blue because he thought he'd be this big movie actor, did a few crappy films, then went back to TV doing basically the same NYPD Blue character in a different show.

He may be the worst over-actor I've ever seen.

I love how he left NYPD Blue because he thought he'd be this big movie actor, did a few crappy films, then went back to TV doing basically the same NYPD Blue character in a different show.

He was a Pron level actor trying to do non-Pron.

He was a Pron level actor trying to do non-Pron.

Totally. I don't even know how the guy is on Television. He's literally a caricature of a caricature that's how bad he is.

Totally. I don't even know how the guy is on Television. He's literally a caricature of a caricature that's how bad he is.
Won't look another actor in the face. They were thrilled when he left NYPD Blue

Won't look another actor in the face. They were thrilled when he left NYPD Blue

Yeah what was that constant non-eye contact thing? Didn't want the other actors to start laughing in his face?

It's called camp guys. He was his generation's answer to Adam West.

It's called camp guys. He was his generation's answer to Adam West.

I don't know man. Adam West wore tights and wasn't on what is supposed to be a serious drama. If he was on a satirical show I get it.

Confession: I actually have no idea who that guy in NYPD Blue is.

Confession #2: I was never entirely sure whether Shatner was overacting or acting like he was overacting.

Worse thread diversion ever.

Me: Update on Gus! YEAH!
Thread: Remeber that horrible actor from CSI New Mexico?

Please, as if Kiss of Death isn't your favorite movie :)

We won't hear anything definitive on Gus for about 2 weeks would be my guess.

You do remember that Gus has his own thread? Consider this a holiday diversion thread. ;)

Needle in a haystacks. How does one find it. Need a search option. Wasn't he class of 2013?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom