Sophie Trudeau | Syracusefan.com

Sophie Trudeau

I can't believe how many homeless there are in Ottawa now, huge difference from a few years ago. Byward Market isn't what it used to be and now considered a high crime area.

I can't believe how many homeless there are in Ottawa now, huge difference from a few years ago. Byward Market isn't what it used to be and now considered a high crime area.
If only there were a correlation between government policies and homeless that could be studied. Too bad

You think? lol

I see probably two every day before I've even left my building :) lol

The needles and disposable caps are great!

The stairwells to the private parking are next level nightmarish at times - and I live in a NICE building

I'd never even heard of him until he was mentioned a few times around here. :)
He’s had more than his fair share of luck with very good looking and famous ladies, and often right after they ended a ltr. That’s the joke referenced in the meme above.

He’s had more than his fair share of luck with very good looking and famous ladies, and often right after they ended a ltr. That’s the joke referenced in the meme above.

got it.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom