Sources: Nerlens Noel AND Shabazz Muhammad to Kentucky | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Sources: Nerlens Noel AND Shabazz Muhammad to Kentucky

MCW's twitter has became one of the most interesting twitters for Cuse fans. Here's hoping his next tweet brings good news.

Yes, because I'm sure Nerlens Noel is spending his time reading blogs like "The Nation of Orange" and others in order to get help making his decision...

:crazy:
I am sure he found out about it once angry Cuse fans started tweeted him about it. I am sure MCW got the same exact tweets as well...hence his response(s).

Francis or maybe jake could give us an update
Honestly there probably isn't much to update.

The visiting is done, it's just up to Noel now. No one will know for sure till Noel himself announces

Noel gonna be in NO for all star game along with Coleman-- im sure Boeheim Hop and Cal will both spend some time with him --

Noel gonna be in NO for all star game along with Coleman-- im sure Boeheim Hop and Cal will both spend some time with him --
NO or NY? All star game or Jordan Classic?

Of course uk and noelill be in new orleans the same weekend, unreal lol...although iread coaches cant attend that game

I b
Of course uk and noelill be in new orleans the same weekend, unreal lol...although iread coaches cant attend that game
I believe JB goes to the FF every year.

And UK will have other things to worry about rather than recruiting a HS kid...

and Grant...

But do we have a "more" then legitmate chance? :confused:

I think our chances are ridiculous...though Kentucky's may be more like ludicrious. :)

images

IF we get Noel; whoever posts it will probably be the most liked post in this boards history; surpassing Jake's news that Fab would be back.

In response to BRNCUSE, all of what these guys have said, plus the fact that nobody really cares if the journalists get something wrong anymore. Hell, look at guys on twitter like IncarceratedBob that have a huge following even though he's wrong something like 80% of the time.

Yep, being first is more important than being right.

I like getting the best talent out. And the best talent is usually a one and done

so i would take my chances

Ideally, you need a mix. That's why our class of Flynn, Donte, Scoop and Ricky was perfect. A couple early entry level talents, and a couple guys who have chemistry from playing together and winning at a good level in HS, who become the program guys who give you consistency year to year.

Francis or maybe jake could give us an update

Jake said 50/50. Nerlens' high school mates (Goodluck, in particular) was saying he should go to Kentucky in an interview a couple months ago. If we don't Noel, we will survive, and we'll probably pick up Bejay Anya in the summer. If we get Noel, great. With him, we're a Final Four contender.

Without him, we're still a Sweet 16 level team, and you never know who might develop into a better player than expected over the course of a year, and you never know how the match-ups go once you get in the tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom