Southerland? Good news? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Southerland? Good news?

Is it me or do we need to have games more frequently. If I have read this thread correctly the topics in a James southerland thread have been :

1) James Southerlands status ( a rumor)
2) An explanation of the pay side joke
3) A discussion of nude syracuse posters
4)Pink Floyd

Add this to threads about Bill Walton, Bob Knight and too many other non SU hoops related items... can't wait to cruise through the Big East and get back to the tourney. Or at least get back to having 2 games a week ( 3-4 days apart )

By the way, anyone ever see the concert from the ruins of Pompeii?
If not, and a Floyd fan, you have to check it. It's old school Floyd tunes.

World's 2nd oldest amphitheater, and you know when I backpacked in Europe, saw Pompeii firsthand, that I started singing when I got to that amphitheater.

Luckily, only my friends heard me, no hot girls.

By the way, anyone ever see the concert from the ruins of Pompeii?
If not, and a Floyd fan, you have to check it. It's old school Floyd tunes.

World's 2nd oldest amphitheater, and you know when I backpacked in Europe, saw Pompeii firsthand, that I started singing when I got to that amphitheater.

Luckily, only my friends heard me, no hot girls.

live at pompeii is a great testament to that band

Is it me or do we need to have games more frequently. If I have read this thread correctly the topics in a James southerland thread have been :

1) James Southerlands status ( a rumor)
2) An explanation of the pay side joke
3) A discussion of nude syracuse posters
4)Pink Floyd

Add this to threads about Bill Walton, Bob Knight and too many other non SU hoops related items... can't wait to cruise through the Big East and get back to the tourney. Or at least get back to having 2 games a week ( 3-4 days apart )
Well, if you think about it, they really are all connected.
After all, JSouth was found the other day hacking into this site in his birthday suit in order to access the pay side for free Pink Floyd music.

That's the best I've got, really.

Is it just me or does anyone else love the :eek: icon? Everytme I see:eek:, I crack a small smile.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Kid you not, after seeing doc's post I was just about to post the same thing.

:eek:

Is it just me or does anyone else love the :eek: icon? Everytme I see:eek:, I crack a small smile.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thats a good one but I have to be honest .. I live in WV ( not from here at all from NEPA and a cuse alum) and couchburn is the one I can't help but chuckle when I see it...

Wait, what were we originally talking about again? :)
Damn this thread is good. It just needs a little more a$$ in it.

Great, now I have to go back and "like" the original post. I know, my "likes" are getting out of hand, but this sure makes the time fly until the next game. Now how can I explain this passion to my boss before getting fired?

Lacey-Chabert-Hot-stips-off-her-white-bikini-2013.jpg

lacey-chabert-in-lipsy-embellished-cocktail-dress-person-photo-u1.jpg

Appropriate slogan behind her in that pic..."I'm lovin' it."

Er, in case anyone else is at work, this helped "balance" me out after the Lacey posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom