Spitt on Pitt Postgame... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Spitt on Pitt Postgame...

We could be a very desirable destination for offensive linemen running a triple option offense. Plus we wouldn’t be getting blown out as we would be controlling the clock.

Not to be negative Nellie but we blocked well against a 2 win team. When DB got here we thought we’d be a desirable destination for QB’s and WR’s. It hasn’t panned out. You need coaches who can coach players up for SU to be successful and you need better recruiters. It doesn’t matter what scheme we’re running at this point.

Not to be negative Nellie but we blocked well against a 2 win team. When DB got here we thought we’d be a desirable destination for QB’s and WR’s. It hasn’t panned out. You need coaches who can coach players up for SU to be successful and you need better recruiters. It doesn’t matter what scheme we’re running at this point.
I don’t know man, the service academies install it for a reason.

The Dino is meddling when things go bad a CEO when they don’t is such nonsense. The staff took a huge risk today and it worked, they won the game. Sure they beat a bad team but it was Pitt who has owned us and a win is a win
Bingo IB, We are at a point where everything is his fault except when something goes right, then he has nothing to do with it.

Yeah even if the transfer portal era is there a QB good enough to get Dino an extension in a must win year? Any QB with only 1 year left that isn't going to the NFL is probably looking for a big time program
Van Dyke is a likely "name" that keeps popping up here because we recruited him hard

There are some smash mouth loving football fans here that are about to hit the 4 hour mark of having an erection.

Be careful, fellas. Keep your doctor’s number handy.
Lol!!

We passed like we didn't know how to, for 5 weeks. A bloody disaster. Seems like lining up, and just exerting your WILL can work, when you CAN'T do anything else. I freaking loved it. Probably the most fun the guys up front have had in ages.

Let’s see what happens next week GT hasn’t packed it in.

BC is a blowout if DRW is close to average or we make Shrader play injured.

Let’s see what happens next week GT hasn’t packed it in.

BC is a blowout if DRW is close to average or we make Shrader play injured.
Yeah. Not sure what Narduzzi game planned for all week?

CDRW showed nothing and was hurt at end of game.

Shrader was hurt and missed last week.

So, you prepped for an aerial assault?

I like keeping it classy, but I would’ve liked for us to punch it in again against Pitt.

Denaburg can’t make a fg from any distance (let alone a 57 yarder) so they should’ve kicked a fg just to get him work. But that’s how Dyno rolls.

On the other hand that is why you should. Pitt is historically bad, this win changes nothing for me other than being happy Cuse played hard and the staff as much as they are bad got a win.

They didn’t throw the ball all game and won.
I disagree with you saying the staff is bad. Beck, Rocky, Johnson, Farmer, Ligashesky, Campanile to mention some are, IMO, great position coaches and a OC. It's Becks first year. Give him a chance.
What we saw today, taking the O and getting them into a Wildcat, and having the team get it and show it in Yankee Stadium was pretty good.

Campanile is a great recruiter, and he's just begun, the NJ pipeline where he was coach of Bergen Catholic and Don Bosco.

Last edited:
Yeah people can debate it and I tend to agree but if he wins the next 2 they aren’t firing him
We could win the next two and still it’s possible we would not have beaten a winning team.

*shrug* if people are happy with that, then it will have to do I guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom