Spitt on Pitt Postgame... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Spitt on Pitt Postgame...

Called it in the thread Rooting for Dino and the team

IMG_8051.jpeg

I've been admitting it all along.

I want him gone.

He's done. Today changes nothing. It's time to move on, regardless of if he scrapes together a bowl appearance.

I was the Dino bandwagon co-pilot with Crusty.

The absolute worst and dumbest thing we could do is let him eke out enough wins to get a bowl and con ourselves in to thinking he should continue leading our program because of it.

The best case scenario is the program gets a second consecutive bowl appearance, and we still dump Dino.
This. I am thrilled for the kids and the program that we won. I want them to make a bowl. But the Dino era has run its course…full reboot.

At 7-5 I would offer a three year extension (for recruiting purposes) with essentially a zero buyout. If DB says no then that's on him.
LOL He would jump at that unless he wants to retire.

My theory's is the staff knew they couldn’t throw last week against BC and had a choice to make. Go rogue ( i.e. what we did today) against either BC or Pitt because you can only do it once. They picked Pitt, thinking BC sucks, which they do.

It’s so much better to win than lose.

I like keeping it classy, but I would’ve liked for us to punch it in again against Pitt.
It was chippy at the end of the game. A touchdown and punches would have been thrown.

I've been admitting it all along.

I want him gone.

He's done. Today changes nothing. It's time to move on, regardless of if he scrapes together a bowl appearance.

I was the Dino bandwagon co-pilot with Crusty.

The absolute worst and dumbest thing we could do is let him eke out enough wins to get a bowl and con ourselves in to thinking he should continue leading our program because of it.

The best case scenario is the program gets a second consecutive bowl appearance, and we still dump Dino.
still so emotional. the absolute worst and dumbest thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom