Spitt on Pitt Postgame... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Spitt on Pitt Postgame...

Michigan threw the ball 8 times today… and beat #10 Ped State.
yeah if we played Ped State we would lose by 40. See the Iowa game for the closest comparison. I don’t see the correlation in what Michigan did vs what we saw.

I will stick with talking about the players because our coach shouldn't be here next year regardless of the final two games...

Kids played amazing today that type of toughness and competitive spirit we should all be proud of. They played hard and their effort was fun to watch.

I watched, but couldn't have the volume on...was CDRW unavailable and Shrader just not able to pass? Unreal that Shrader was our leadinger receiver (with 6 yards) and Villari was our leading passer and rusher. Must be a record rushing for a Tight End. Bizarre game. Think Villari's effort reminds me of Diamond Ferri in terms of one player putting the team on his back. Great win!

I will stick with talking about the players because our coach shouldn't be here next year regardless of the final two games...

Kids played amazing today that type of toughness and competitive spirit we should all be proud of. They played hard and their effort was fun to watch.
When Dino isn't involved in any play calls things usually go well.
Give Dino a job like JB as a promoter of SU, and get a new Head Coach.
The team deserves a bowl game, they put up with Dino's bonehead actions all year.

Dino being heavily involved in the offensive game plan seems to always result in disaster. No wonder Dr. Bob moved to NC State. Beck’s gameplan today was brilliant.
No idea how the rest of the year will play out, but a fun game and nice win.

Kudos to the staff for creativity and a great gameplan.
Absolutely

The vibe in the Stadium was a lot better than the Dome. Much more positive energy. Might be why we won. Plus playing outdoors is better. Another reason we won. Maybe we should play half our games there. Think of the NIL opportunities for the players. Plus can’t beat having a direct train home from the Stadium.

On the other hand that is why you should. Pitt is historically bad, this win changes nothing for me other than being happy Cuse played hard and the staff as much as they are bad got a win.

They didn’t throw the ball all game and won.
This makes an extension closer which is the worst thing that can happen to the program.

We have 54 yards passing combined the last two games. And 5 games in a row under 150. Have to go back to Army to hit 200. But who cares we finally won a game

Ugh
The vibe in the Stadium was a lot better than the Dome. Much more positive energy. Might be why we won. Plus playing outdoors is better. Another reason we won. Maybe we should play half our games there. Think of the NIL opportunities for the players. Plus can’t beat having a direct train home from the Stadium.
I would rather play on campus - in the Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom