Sporcle Quiz - most points in a season since 1990 | Syracusefan.com

Sporcle Quiz - most points in a season since 1990

Couldn't come up with Paul Harris or Damone Brown. Mildly embarrassing.

Len L-mor greatest color guy ever

OX: the secret is the first name, type "Hakim Warwick" and you're golden

29. Wouldn't take David Johnson.

Last edited:
I was at 3:30 with 29 of them.. Then I couldn't come up with Damone Brown.

I missed damone brown and burgan!!! Sorry Todd, that's a big time my bad

I missed Damone Brown. Sat there for 2:30 min and couldn't figure it out. Could have been 2.5 hrs and still wouldn't have come up with him.

Shocking that DC isn't on this list.

I missed Dave Johnson. For whatever reason Demetris Nichols wouldn't go through for me.

I missed Damone Brown. Sat there for 2:30 min and couldn't figure it out. Could have been 2.5 hrs and still wouldn't have come up with him.

Shocking that DC isn't on this list.

Well they started with 90-91, and Coleman graduated in 90.

I'm embarrassed to say I missed Triche even though I had a minute and change to spare just to get the last one. I think I put down the entire roster but him.

Overlooked player in his career, and apparently an overlooked player in sporcle.

Stunned that Blackwell wasn't on the list.

I don't know how you guys missed Dave Johnson. When I typed in "Johnson" for Wes Johnson, I got both Johnsons. It was like a free-bee

I don't know how you guys missed Dave Johnson. When I typed in "Johnson" for Wes Johnson, I got both Johnsons. It was like a free-bee

Because I typed Firstname Lastname. d'oh.

Big former Sporcle user here. Always type in the last name only. When I run out of names, I always type Smith, Johnson, Jackson, Jones, Thomas, White, Green, Brown. Especially in these sports quizzes. That's how I got Dave Johnson and Damone Brown. Donte Greene too if you try that common alternate spelling.

The numbers are misleading. For example, Lawrence Moten in 1992-1993 scored his 518 points in a 29 game season, while CJ Fair in 2012-2013 scored his 581 points in a 40 game season. That's a huge difference. If Lawrence had played 40 games at the same rate, he would be ranked just behind Hakim.

Last edited:
I had to check a few e-mails between minute 1:00 and 3:00, but sat on the last one for 40 seconds. Guessed Brown with 3 seconds left.

Anyone do the UConn one that was linked on that page?

I came up with 17/22. I am not sure if I should feel shame for doing it and getting that total.

Anyone do the UConn one that was linked on that page?

I came up with 17/22. I am not sure if I should feel shame for doing it and getting that total.

20/22 - couldn't recall the guy's name in the early 90s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom